SOLD: 1974 Trillium 13' for sale $5000 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2008, 05:50 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Well The choice has been made. We are selling our little Trillium. I really hate to see it go but we now have 4 campers, so something has to go. We bought the trillium about a year and a half ago and have had a ton of fun on many camping trips. I am a vw bus lover also and have pulled the trailer many many times with my 66 vw bus,67 vw bus and my 68 vw double cab. We just recently purchased our first new vw camper a 82 vanagon camper hahahaha. The Trillium camper is awesome , crazy original, interior, curtains, cabinets and the full add a room is a amazing I think it could have only been used just a few times at most. The awaning is a bit worn with a couple of very tiny pin holes and the fringe is pretty much gone but works great. I also had to make a third pole for it. In addition I have put brand new tires in the last 2 months,new 7 pin Bargman Plug installed,repack all the bearings, put new tail lights and still have the old ones but the lens are busted up. I assure you you will not find many as nice as this one especially if you want complete,original and ready to go camping the moment you pick it up . Everything and I mean every thing works on it PERFECT. Could stand a good outside waxing. We are going to be asking $5500 for it and we can discuss deliever up to about 100 miles. Can also send other pictures if needed

Below is some of the comments from the owner I bought it from.

I have a very nice 1974 Trillium 13' for sale. It has the standard configuration of a gaucho in front that converts to a bunk bed with storage cabinets below, small kitchenette on the street side with stove, sink, and 3 way refrigerator (12v, 110v, gas) 1 storage cupboard below and 2 cupboards above. Across the rear is a dinette that folds down into a bed, with storage lockers and water tank under the seats, there is a cutlery tray built in under the table. On the street side there is a tall hanging closet with another small closet above. Around the upper front and the upper rear of the trailer there are the original factory moulded fiberglass storage shelves. The fresh water system has a holding tank with a hand pump as well as a city water hook-up. These were built without holding tanks. The electrical system has a 110v hook up to supply the fridge and 1 light with receptacle, there is a 12v battery system to supply the balance of the interior lighting and fridge, this unit was not supplied with a converter when built. There is a good canopy with full add-a-room in all its '70's flower power splendour. All of the windows are operating and have additional "no see um" extra fine screening.

This unit was brought from Canada in 2004 and is now Registered in North Carolina. All systems were working well when it was put away late last fall. The tires are in good condition and includes a brand new matching spare. It is fitted with electric brakes and the standard 7 pin Bargman Plug. Overall this trailer is in good shape for a 30 year old unit. The upholstery is original and still quite serviceable. The exterior finish is quite good except for a small amount of "experience" in the lower front corners which have a small amount gravel chips, which is quite normal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trillium_Collage.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	15278
Old 08-20-2008, 02:36 AM   #2

Trailer: 1975 Trillium 13 ft / Chevy Astrovan
Nice looking Trill!
Old 08-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Nice looking Trill!
Thanks Connie! It has been a ton of fun. I need to get some more pics posted. I forgot to mention that I have also pulled it with my 2008 Scion XB and it pulled fantastic.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:32 PM   #4

Sorry would not allow me to edit the darn thing so reposted with new price of $5000. need the space for the other campers. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Trillium_Collage.jpg  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #5

Trailer: 2000 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe ('Millenium Eggloo')
AH HA, I recognize the doggie in the pictures!!

Old 09-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #6

Quote:
AH HA, I recognize the doggie in the pictures!!
Hey Charlie
I was wondering when you might recognize the cutie!
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #7

Quote:
Hey Charlie
I was wondering when you might recognize the cutie!

More pictures of trailer with my 68 VW double cab pulling it to a show in Tenn

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	15668

Old 09-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #8

Thanks to all that responded, it looks like our little green trailer has a new family. Thanks
Liz, Jola, Ella & Owen you guys will love her

Tags
trillium