SOLD - 1980 13' Boler Camper Trailer - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe
For Sale: 1980 13' BOLER CAMPER TRAILER GOOD CONDITION ! Two tone blue, repainted 2 years ago. Three new tires, the spare has never been on the ground. Ice Box, 2 Burner Cook Stove, 12 Volt-120 A.C. inside and outside, Awning, single 20 lb. LP Gas Tank, The Dining Table has been removed & made into a permanent FULL SIZE BED with a new high density foam mattress. New Curtains, front cushions-original- & in good condition, removable carpet on inside floor. Sleeps four. Heater....I've never had to use it here in Phoenix, AZ Water tank was damaged & has been removed. I've used this Boler, and with much enjoyment, very easy to tow. CAMPING SEASON IS HERE..........DON'T SNOOZE OR YOU'LL LOSE!!! Feel free to ask any and all questions, or stop by to inspect this Boler.

$3200.00 It won't last long!!! Thanks for looking, Warren
Attached Thumbnails
1980_Boler_Camper_Trailer.jpg  
Old 03-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #2

Trailer: 13 ft Burro
Do you know how much it weighs? Do you still have the dining table that you removed?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #3

Quote:
Do you know how much it weighs? Do you still have the dining table that you removed?

Hi John, The Gross Vehicle Wt. that is stated on the Boler data sheet that is in the trailer closet states that it is 1100 lbs. GVW for the Boler 1300 model. I have the table hardware, however a new table top would have to be made.......easy project, plywood construction.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:16 AM   #4

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Just a quick note: I would think that 1100# rating would be the trailer weight alone, not the gross weight, right?. The gross weight should be what the trailer and contents can weigh together (in other words, the trailer manufacturer doesn't want the whole shebang to weigh any more than that). I would imagine the gross weight to be more like 1600# for a 1980 Boler

For comparison, my 1974 Boler lists a gross weight (on the information tag inside the cabinet) of 1250#. Later Bolers were closer to 1600# as I understand it.

The "trailer only" weight for mine isn't listed on the information tag, although it is in the brochure that came with the trailer, if I remember correctly (that's put away right now).
Old 03-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #5

Quote:
Just a quick note: I would think that 1100# rating would be the trailer weight alone, not the gross weight, right?. The gross weight should be what the trailer and contents can weigh together (in other words, the trailer manufacturer doesn't want the whole shebang to weigh any more than that). I would imagine the gross weight to be more like 1600# for a 1980 Boler

For comparison, my 1974 Boler lists a gross weight (on the information tag inside the cabinet) of 1250#. Later Bolers were closer to 1600# as I understand it.

The "trailer only" weight for mine isn't listed on the information tag, although it is in the brochure that came with the trailer, if I remember correctly (that's put away right now).

OK, I did find that on the title & registration it states that the GVW is 713 lbs. Nowhere in the "Original" Boler owner's manual does it give the weight of the trailer. However it does state......"The Boler 1300 is a lightweight unit and a Class 1 hitch with a rated capacity of 200 lbs. tongue weight and 2000 lbs. trailer weight will be sufficient."
Also to add, I do have alot of the original paperwork for the Boler.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #6

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
I would like to ad that that 950lbs we see so often is for a stripped trailer before anything like appliances are added.

I know for a fact that our '79 Boler 13 weighs 2200 ready to camp. That was with very little food, one half full propane tank, one battery, a window AC, and no water tank.

Good luck selling your trailer Warren, it's very cute!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #7

Quote:
I would like to ad that that 950lbs we see so often is for a stripped trailer before anything like appliances are added.

I know for a fact that our '79 Boler 13 weighs 2200 ready to camp. That was with very little food, one half full propane tank, one battery, a window AC, and no water tank.

Good luck selling your trailer Warren, it's very cute!
UPDATE March 22, 2009: I am able to send a photo show of more pictures of the Boler. Just let me know and I'll get them to you.
Thanks for all of the questions,
Warren
Old 03-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #8

Trailer: 1987 Lil Bigfoot
Quote:
UPDATE March 22, 2009: I am able to send a photo show of more pictures of the Boler. Just let me know and I'll get them to you.
Thanks for all of the questions,
Warren
Warren,
I would like some more photos... bbplayajs[at]aol.com
Thanks.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #9

Unhappy

Quote:
Warren,
I would like some more photos... bbplayajs[at]aol.com
Thanks.
Jeff, The "photo show" of the Boler is on the way. I also sent it to your other email address last night. Your brother has not called me to stop by to look at the trailer in your behalf. Give me a call. Thanks, Warren
Old 03-24-2009, 08:22 AM   #10

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
What is your price and can you send me pics, please?
Send to my email address and not to website:
bbuehler[at]osbar.org
Thanks.
Barbara

Old 03-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #11

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I'm interested and would like to see additional photos as well - please email to lois4250[at]gmail.com

Thank you!

-- Lois
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #12

Quote:
What is your price and can you send me pics, please?
Send to my email address and not to website:
bbuehler[at]osbar.org
Thanks.
Barbara
Hi Barbara, The "Photo Show" of pictures are on their way.
Thanks for looking,
Warren
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #13

Quote:
I'm interested and would like to see additional photos as well - please email to lois4250[at]gmail.com

Thank you!

-- Lois

Hi Lois,
I'm sending the "Photo Show" with all of the photos.......enjoy!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or email me.
Thanks for looking,
Warren
Old 03-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #14

Quote:
Hi Lois,
I'm sending the "Photo Show" with all of the photos.......enjoy!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or email me.
Thanks for looking,
Warren

[b]Hi Everyone,
I have [b]SOLD the listed 1980 Boler today 3-28-09 Thank-you all for the questions and emails.
Warren

Tags
boler