SOLD - 1981 Trillium 5500 - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 50
1981 Trillium 5500 Travel Trailer in good condition, for sale. Sleeps 4.-Gas range with oven
-gas furnace
-3 way fridge
-hot water heater
-bathroom with shower option
-custom add-a-room that allows an additional 12'x8' covered room
-New brakes and tires 2008
-Weight distribution hitch

5500 has 6'3" head room, and measures 84" wide giving you lots of head and foot room in bed.

Only $4,500
Attached Thumbnails
DSC02536.JPG   DSC02534.JPG  

__________________

__________________
nick c is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
Member
 
Joe Loiacono's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 58
Hi Nick,
I would be interested in your trailer. When can we get together for a view?

Thanks,
Joe
You can email me at swf[at]bellnet.ca
__________________

__________________
Joe Loiacono is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Don N's Avatar
 
Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17'
Ontario
Posts: 220
Nick, do you have any interior photos? I would also be interested in looking at your trailer
__________________
Don N is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 50
Quote:
Nick, do you have any interior photos? I would also be interested in looking at your trailer
I'll get some interior shots thur or fri when I get some time. Added my phone # to post (519)756-1654. Thank You.
__________________
nick c is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 07:03 PM   #5
Member
 
Joe Loiacono's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 58
Quote:
1981 Trillium 5500 Travel Trailer in good condition, for sale. Sleeps 4.-Gas range with oven
-gas furnace
-3 way fridge
-hot water heater
-bathroom with shower option
-custom add-a-room that allows an additional 12'x8' covered room
-New brakes and tires 2008
-Weight distribution hitch

5500 has 6'3" head room, and measures 84" wide giving you lots of head and foot room in bed.

Only $4,500
(519)756-1654
Hi Nick,
I drove an hour tonight in the pouring rain to see the trailer and neither you or the trailer were there. You told me I could come after 2 pm today. Is is sold? There was a 4500 in the driveway.

Joe
__________________
Joe Loiacono is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 50
TRAILER SOLD AND DELIVERED I thank everyone for thier interest, wish there were more Trilliums to go around...
__________________
nick c is offline  
Old 05-01-2009, 05:14 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Don N's Avatar
 
Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17'
Ontario
Posts: 220
Congrats Nick. Guess you don't have to worry about the interior photos. Thought it would sell quickly, it looked pretty clean on the outside. Was it a forum member that bought the trailer?
__________________
Don N is offline  
Old 05-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #8
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 5500 1981
Posts: 19
Quote:
Congrats Nick. Guess you don't have to worry about the interior photos. Thought it would sell quickly, it looked pretty clean on the outside. Was it a forum member that bought the trailer?

I am the happy new owner of this awesome trailer and yes I am a new forum member that has been patiently awaiting a good trailer in my area. My children and I look forward to some super good times in this well maintained Trilly.

J
__________________
Joanne T is offline  
Old 05-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Alistair Camelford's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
Posts: 265
Congrat's Joanne. Looks like the deal of the decade
You have a piece of FG history...only about sixty of these 5500's were made. Our good camping friends Doug and Kathy R bought one from the GTA a few years back and love it. I hope you get many years of fun out of it. Welcome to the "subculture"
Alistair
__________________
Alistair Camelford is offline  
Old 05-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
GuyNicoletti's Avatar
 
Name: Guy
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Ontario
Posts: 13
Registry
Aw darn...I was wanting to go have a look at it. Congratulations to the new owner. I was hoping that I missed out on a piece of X[at]%# that was ready for a big overhaul, but now it seems that it was a good one.
__________________
GuyNicoletti is offline  
Old 05-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #11
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium 5500 1981
Posts: 19
Quote:
Aw darn...I was wanting to go have a look at it. Congratulations to the new owner. I was hoping that I missed out on a piece of X[at]%# that was ready for a big overhaul, but now it seems that it was a good one.

I will post some interior shots later, my kids are already re-designing the interior and I hope to get lots of good years of use out of this surprisingly spacious and light camper. First I have to learn how to tow it, I am a total newbie. I am sure that I will be posting some forum questions in the near future.

Regards

J
__________________

__________________
Joanne T is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 FOR SALE PRICE REDUCED! ron herrod Classified Archives 8 08-14-2007 09:16 PM
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 FOR SALE ron herrod Classified Archives 4 04-19-2007 09:47 PM
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 TRAILER FOR SALE REDUCED PRICE! ron herrod Classified Archives 3 04-15-2007 08:40 AM
Sold - 5500 Trillium for sale Bonnie Baldock Classified Archives 3 06-12-2006 03:18 AM
1981 TRILLIUM 5500 TRAILER FOR SALE Bowmanville, Ontario Canada elvis Classified Archives 10 05-16-2006 08:39 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.