SOLD: 1983 Burro Burro - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2019, 11:52 PM   #1

Name: Juan
Trailer: Burro 83
CA
1983 Burro Burro

1983 burro. It needs work but has potential. It was sitting for the last 7 years. The body is stong. Needs new tires because they are older than 7 years. It Pulls great i just pulled it 60 miles. It has a soft spot on the flor by the door. The door and window work and don't sag. The interior has been 50 percent reapolsterd. It comes with matirial to compleat the job. Running lights dont work. The brake and signals do work. I connected the electrical and the intirior litghts worked. Rear bumper is a 2x4. A little work and this one can still give u lots of good times

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1983 Burro Burro

Old 04-07-2019, 11:58 PM   #2

CA
Hi there
Old 04-08-2019, 07:00 AM   #3

Name: Justus
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
How was it sitting for the last 7 years if it was just sold a year ago with 2016 tires?

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-85354.html
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post699965
Old 04-08-2019, 07:32 AM   #4

CA
When i put the pictures up these came up. I dont know how that happend. I will fix this after work.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:33 AM   #5

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2013Escape 21
Iowa
Burro advertisement

Before things get too acrimonious, a brief “reset” may be in order. An updated advertisement title, brief history and chronology of ownership would help potential buyers understand the ownership and hopefully assure them of the legitimacy of the posting. As to tire age, it’s inconsequential in that the seller has stated that the trailer needs tires for whatever reason. Be nice to your fellow man or lady.
Iowa Dave
Old 04-08-2019, 08:00 AM   #6

CA
Sorryi will try to figure it out durring my lunch break. To see the Craigslist add that i put up its is in the stocton ca craigslist. Those are the correct pictures.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:17 AM   #7

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
Before things get too acrimonious, a brief “reset” may be in order. An updated advertisement title, brief history and chronology of ownership would help potential buyers understand the ownership and hopefully assure them of the legitimacy of the posting. As to tire age, it’s inconsequential in that the seller has stated that the trailer needs tires for whatever reason. Be nice to your fellow man or lady.
Iowa Dave
Dave, I may have jumped the gun, but pictures don't just appear in a post by themselves. Nor does a title write itself.

For interested parties, here is the CL ad: https://stockton.craigslist.org/rvs/...859382623.html
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20190408-083956.jpg  
Old 04-08-2019, 09:09 AM   #8

Name: Daniel
Trailer: Sold it
Northern VA
Not too bad. I like that burro logo on the fabric. Might use that idea when fixing my own. Looks pretty stock, like how mine looked. Good luck finding a good home for it.
Old 04-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #9

CA
Sorry about the mix up of pictures. As for the title this site did not let me pick burro. I have messed this up. That why i don't normally post things. Now i just want to erasr the add and start over but i dont know how. Once again sorry about doing shuch a bad job on this post.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #10

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burro83 View Post
Sorry about the mix up of pictures. As for the title this site did not let me pick burro. I have messed this up. That why i don't normally post things. Now i just want to erasr the add and start over but i dont know how. Once again sorry about doing shuch a bad job on this post.
From the FiberglassClassifieds homepage, click your username. From the menu that drops down, select "My Ads." You should have options to edit/delete your ad.

As far as the year and trailer brand, you can type in custom values. So instead of selecting from the drop down menu, just type "1983" and "Burro." I don't know if you can do that from the Edit page, but worst case you'll have to delete the ad and put up a new one.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #11

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Have a moderator fix it for you and that will eliminate the problem.
Old 04-09-2019, 11:17 PM   #12

CA
I have been trying to follow your instructions for like 2 hrs. Long story short. I am very very low teck savy. Thank you for your help. To tell you the truth i don't know how to contact this moderator. Im also dislecsic so that makes things worse. I apreaciat your advice. But if feal like im a pig and your trying to teach me to wisel. I think that we are both getting frustrated and geting no resolts. Your the best. And thank you for your help. This is how i end up a garbageman. The good thing is im great at that.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:17 AM   #13

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burro83 View Post
I have been trying to follow your instructions for like 2 hrs. Long story short. I am very very low teck savy. Thank you for your help. To tell you the truth i don't know how to contact this moderator. Im also dislecsic so that makes things worse. I apreaciat your advice. But if feal like im a pig and your trying to teach me to wisel. I think that we are both getting frustrated and geting no resolts. Your the best. And thank you for your help. This is how i end up a garbageman. The good thing is im great at that.
A Mod will step in to help out Juan. I like your comment of your job, makes going to work so easy.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:56 PM   #14

CA
I will be showing this 83 burro in manteca ca this Saturday starting at 9 am
Old 04-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #15
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
For what it's worth, I've tried fixing the title of this ad. Not perfect - as Juan pointed out, the system is a little cranky about accepting what isn't on the drop down list.

For newcomers to this thread, what once was titled "2008 Airstream Basecamp" is now titled "1983 Burro Burro." (It won't let me put a blank in either the Make or Model.)
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 04-13-2019, 04:47 PM   #16

CA
Sold for 4k.