WY SOLD 1986 13' Scamp $7800 (ready to live in, off-grid!!!) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2017, 05:55 PM   #1

Name: Hannah
Trailer: Scamp
Wyoming
SOLD 1986 13' Scamp $7800 (ready to live in, off-grid!!!)

We are selling our little Scamp because it was time for an upgrade. We lived in it full-time for 8 months this past year. We love this little trailer and it was a good home, but it was starting to feel a little small for us. We have already bought a new trailer to live in*and the Scamp is cleaned out, ready to go!

This thing is ready to live in! Off the grid!

- Full solar electricity set-up includes: 100 amp-hour Duracell SLA AGM battery, 600 watt (1200 watt peak) Pure Sine Wave inverter, 6 AC outlets, PWN charge controller, 100 watt solar panel (with option to buy a 2nd panel from us at cost), LED overhead lights

- SMEV Combo 2-burner propane cooktop with sink. (this stove is the best camper stove*we have ever used!)

- Extra insulation: reflectix cut-outs for windows (also blocks light), reflectix lining interior cabinets, extra insulation under floor

- Custom built (extra-deep!!!) cabinets, drawers, coat rack, shelf for guitar, and extended counter-top (all of this added no more than 150*lbs to the front of the trailer. which also helps with towing since the front end is now consistently heavier) read: TONS OF STORAGE!!

- 12 gallon water tank under bed and hand-pump faucet for sink

- New high-density (high quality) foam with thin layer of soft*foam on top inserted into cushion covers

- New ice box from Vintage Trailer Supply*with added insulation to keep it cold for longer

- New MaxxAir Fan with 10 speeds, 2 directions, and thermostat

- Portable Buddy Heater*with hose, filter,*and fittings for the 20lb. tank. (there is a splitter so you can use*the heater and stove at the same time)

- No leaks

- All exterior lights work and it has a 4-pin connector.

There are a few issues that we never got around to fixing since we were living in it. They are minor*and are not pressing matters.*

- The previous owner had a leak from the old vent that caused some water damage to the floor under the bed. We took out the bad wood and sealed it with Great Stuff. Meant to be a temporary fix but we never got back to it. It has held together perfectly and it has not caused any problems otherwise. (There is a photo that shows this circled in red in the compartment with the battery)

- The front window has some small, hair-line cracks. They do not leak since we sealed them with butyl caulk. Replacing the window was something we were not equipped to do without a covered place to park the trailer. The window is otherwise functional and the gasket is in decent condition,*but it is not the prettiest aspect of the trailer.

- A few of the rivets are loose but they do not leak.

We are currently located in Lander, WY. There is a possibility of us driving the trailer down to Denver if it doesn't sell in Wyoming.

We lived in this trailer through the Winter, Spring, and Summer. It does great in all seasons, and you don't need any hookups. Perfect tiniest tiny*home for 1 or 2 people!
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp1.jpg   Scamp5.jpg  

scamp8.jpg   Scamp7.jpg  

Scamp4.jpg   Scamp9.jpg  

Old 08-22-2017, 10:55 AM   #2

Name: steven
Trailer: na
Utah
Is this still available. I am very interested. I live in SLC so I could drive out and pick it up as well.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:12 AM   #3

Wyoming
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensadler01 View Post
Is this still available. I am very interested. I live in SLC so I could drive out and pick it up as well.
Yes it is still available. When would you like to come see it? You can send me a direct email to 1986scamp13@gmail.com
Old 08-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #4

Wyoming
SOLD

Tags
scamp