SOLD: 1986 Scamp 13 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2019, 05:28 PM   #1

Name: Chris
Trailer: Scamp
Pennsylvania
1986 Scamp 13

Beautifully maintained 1986 Scamp 13 camper. New Dexter axle installed 1 year ago. Ready to tow to the campground.

We bought this camper two years ago. At that time, the PO had reupholstered the cushions with brown boat upholstery fabric. You can scrub with a sponge if needed. We cleaned all of the elephant skin with TA Cleaner and it is nicely clean no stickiness. We caulked the seams and that has turned out really well. Carpet is indoor/outdoor brown. We covered the cabinets with shelf paper that is completely removable if your taste suits otherwise.

The exterior is in great shape. One repair was made long ago to the front right, and it is watertight. See photo. I m not sure it s even above the floor line. We waxed it last Summer.

Windows are original and are all in water tight condition. We drove five hours in driving rain one day and nothing inside got wet. We camp in the rain and haven t experienced any leaks. We created Reflectix covers for every window, they are included.

The fridge is a standard Walmart dorm fridge, and is vented and insulated from the sink area. The vent was sourced from a vintage RV supply place and is period correct. The PO got rid of the stock icebox, so I wanted something other than a hole.

I installed a small A/C unit in the bottom of the closet. I used a drain pan with drain tube, and the fresh air is separated from the hot output by ducting, and both are sealed from the interior. We cannot set the A/C on the coldest setting because we don t carry winter gear It seriously works well, even in last Summer s 98 degree 4th of July week.

BAL stabilizers installed at the rear. Included OEM screw jacks work great in the front for a four point stable platform.

The ONLY reason I m selling this Scamp is because I ve decided I want a bathroom. If you camp at campgrounds, you won t miss the mess and hassle of an RV bathroom.

EDIT: No trailer brakes. Weighs 1280 pounds dry CAT Scales . Clear title in hand.

Location: Palmyra, PA. This website won t allow me to choose that as my city.

View this ad at Fiberglass Classifieds - 1986 Scamp 13