SOLD - 1988 Bigfoot 5th Wheel Deluxe Totally Re-Done Immaculate - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
SELLING DUE TO UNEXPECTED HEALTH ISSUES:

Name:   BIGFOOT_AD_WITH_TRUCK.JPG
Views: 358
Size:  19.8 KB
If you know about the legendary quality of Bigfoot, you will look at our 1988 Bigfoot 5th wheel Deluxe model dual axles up for sale. This trailer is 20 ft. long but lives much larger because of the unique design. It is totally self contained with a full shower, toilet, and sink in separate bathroom. The Bigfoot 5th wheel trailers are quite rare since they weren't built too many years . We have invested several thousands updating this classic one of a kind by Bigfoot. It has the following all done : Professionally rebuilt original springs and added new leaf, new Dometic 5.0 cubic refrigerator/freezer, new flooring, new 8 ply heavy duty tires, new 13,500 BTU rv roof air conditioner, new propane lines, new propane tanks hoses, regulator and supply line, Max-Air cover, new custom decals, new gray and black drain valves, new high kitchen faucet, exterior polish, installed new bearings and seals, and new mini-blinds. This 5th wheel also has a roof solar panel, TV antenna, one of a kind special order fiberglass bumper, continental kit fiberglass spare tire cover , roof rack & ladder, double sink, 4 burner stove/cooktop with oven, locking tire skirts on both sides, large closet and lots of storage, sliding large table at dinette that will seat 6 or more comfortably, fold out extra counter extension space in kitchen. Sleeps 4 ( 2 extra large queen sleeping areas), large bath with shower area. This trailer needs nothing and is ready to go. $11,200.00-USD--------------OBO/ CASH/ NO TRADES/ NO WIRES. The Hi-Jacker Hitch that pivots side to side and back and forth IS INCLUDED, you would have to install it yourself in your truck, this hitch cost $1,100.00. Email for more pictures or questions. ( NOTE: THE TRUCK AND BIKE RACK IN THE PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED OR FOR SALE). This trailer has all the needed Canada RIVA stickers for being taken back to Canada without any importing problems is our understanding. NOTE: WE PULL THIS TRAILER WITH A TOYOTA 1/2 TON WITH A V-8 ENGINE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR PICTURES AND MORE INFORMATION. WE HAVE HAD THIS TRAILER AT SEVERAL OF THE FIBERGLASS MEETS FOR THOSE OF YOU YOU HAVE ATTENDED BEFORE.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
Commercial Member

********** NEW PRICE----$10,200 OBO, WITHOUT HITCH SETUP*********
Old 02-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Liz & Eric ... did you see this? LdB
Old 02-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #4

Trailer: 1987 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Hi, All. I just wanted to say that Chris and I have seen this trailer several times and it's top of the line! It was in beautiful shape to begin with, plus Deb and Chuck added a lot of nice features to it. I know from experience that these Bigfoot 5th wheels are a rare find, and we really love ours. It's especially hard to find them in the USA. It's easier to find them in Canada, but it's not easy getting them across the border without importing them. This model is an especially good choice if you're tall (one of the few models tall enough for Chris). Deb and Chuck, best of luck with your sale!

Maureen
Old 02-28-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Quote:
Hi, All. I just wanted to say that Chris and I have seen this trailer several times and it's top of the line! It was in beautiful shape to begin with, plus Deb and Chuck added a lot of nice features to it. I know from experience that these Bigfoot 5th wheels are a rare find, and we really love ours. It's especially hard to find them in the USA. It's easier to find them in Canada, but it's not easy getting them across the border without importing them. This model is an especially good choice if you're tall (one of the few models tall enough for Chris). Deb and Chuck, best of luck with your sale!

Maureen
Thanks for this kind words Maureen. We hate to sell this Bigfoot with all the expense and work we have done to it ,but it is just too hard for Chuck to maneuver in with his health problems. We are hoping to find it a good home with someone who will take care of it.
Looking forward to seeing you and your family this camping season.
Deb
Old 02-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #6

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Yes we've been aware of this beautiful trailer for quite a while. I messaged Deb with some Bigfoot questions while we we looking for a trailer and she sent me a few pictures. We just can't afford it with Eric's work situation. I wish we could but we can't.

Deb, I hope it find a good home! It's a very nice trailer.

Old 03-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #7

Trailer: Casita
Deb & Chuck,
If you haven't sold your BigFoot yet, I'm seriously interested in talking. I haven't been on this site for a while so I'm not sure of the protocols for us exchanging contact info. How shall we do this?

Andy - your site - any ideas?

Linda
Roseburg, OR
Old 03-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #8

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Exchange personal information through Personal Messages (PMs), click on the individuals name on the left, pull down to "Send Message"

Tags
bigfoot