We are selling our 1989 19' Scamp
fifthwheel. Yes, two is just too many to have (they don't daisy chain well).
It is in very good condition, incredibly clean, and is ready for camping. It has the following features:
- New 3500 lb torflex axle
and electric brakes
- New wheels and tires
- New battery
- Rear stabilizer jacks
- Side bath / shower
- Front goucho couch
- Storage cabinets over dinette
- Storage cabinets over loft bed
- Silverware drawer
- Rear opening window
- Front window in loft with rock guard
- 3-way fridge
(AC / DC / LP)
- Gas water heater
- 3-burner stove
- Electric range hood
- Gas furnace
- Electric water pump
- City water hook up
- fresh water, grey water, and black water tanks (yes, they are all separate
- Power converter with battery
- New dual propane
tanks (the old ones were not OPD)
- New flooring (how can you not do this after seeing Mike and Nancy's trailer)
- Replaced nearly all the exterior rivets and screws
- Hitch included for truck bed.
Other items to note:
- It does have a few spider cracks (surface cracks) in the gel coat, but they are not structural (you'll find these on almost any used fiberglass trailer).
- There are a few stains on the rear dinette cushions (look like spilled drinks from previous owner).
- It has curtain rods but no curtains in the loft (we bought material for them, but were afraid the new owners may not like the decorating scheme we were doing, so we opted to let the new owners decorate it. If you like the pattern, we will give it with the trailer).
The only options that this doesn't have are the screen door and roof AC.
We tow this with a 1996 Toyota Tacoma 4 cylinder PU and average 18-21 MPG (yes...even going over the Rockies).
We are asking $6500. If you want a used Scamp
fifth wheel without having to do all of repairs / updates that come along with a used one, this trailer is for you. Please contact Isaac at 503-930-3405.