SOLD - 1992 13' Scamp - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #1

Trailer: 2009 Casita Freedom Deluxe
I’m selling my 1992 13’ Scamp after October13th. I’ve planned one last outing to Silver Fall for the NOG. If anyone wants to see my Scamp, I’ll be in Space B27. The Scamp is in wonderful condition. The people I purchased it from had not used it in 7 years so it was almost like new. I paid $5,400 last year and am asking $5,500 because of all the things I have added. See (*) items.
It has the following:
Furnace
2 way frig.
Awning
* Cover
* Port-a-potty
* New water pump
All other standard items you would expect to find are original.
Interior is in brown tones and good condition.
* The tires are 1 year old.
* The deep cell battery is less than 1 year old. $$$
* Interior access door (ordered from the factory) under the front seat for easy access to setup tools.
* Removable shelves to the closet for more storage space.
* I Ordered new front and back windows from the factory but have not installed them yet. The existing windows are not in bad shape and do not leak.

It weighs about 1450 with all my good stuff in it. I’m not sure of the dry weight.

So, what is wrong with the trailer? The previous owner washed the curtain and they shrink so I put up curtains of my choosing. If you want original curtains you can purchase them from Scamp. A brass screw is missing inside the city water facet and I have been unable to find a replacement but then I never use that water source anyway.

I am located close to Sweet Home, OR. I am sure you would love the Scamp as I do. I have really enjoyed traveling in it and have probably hauled it 5000+/- miles in the since I have had it. The reason I am selling is I want a larger trailer with inside plumbing.
Joyce
Old 10-06-2008, 09:45 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Joyce,

I'm not familiar with NOG but I live quite near Silver Falls SP if that was where you ment?

I'm looking for a 13 ft Scamp, or similar, and would be quite interested in getting some additional information and possible a picture or two?

Please reply with where your going to be for the NOG and when. If it is reasonably close I will come take a look. If your response sounds promising I will call you with a few questions.

Thanks,

Frank
Old 10-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #3

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Frank NOG stands for the Northern Oregon Gathering, and yes, it's at Silver Falls SP. It's this next weekend (October 9-13). Click this link for more info: Northern Oregon Gathering - NOG
Old 10-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #4

Hi Frank,
Could you please give me another call.

Thanks,
Joyce
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43 AM   #5

I just sold my Scamp!

Tags
scamp