SOLD - 1993 17' Bigfoot For Sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #1

Trailer: 1991 17 ft Horizon
We have decided after long thought to sell our 17' Bigfoot. I just got it out of storage today so I will be taking some pictures in the next couple of days. Anyone interested email me for info and when I get some pics together I will send them to interested people. The bigfoot is loaded and I will sell it for $7500.00. I'm located in upstate N.Y. so here is a chance for some Easterners to get a nice camper that you don't see too often. Email me for details of the camper and I will email you back a list of what it has and a few things that it needs. Here is some info anyone needing more please email. Thanks,Tim

1993 Bigfoot 17’ Fiberglass Trailer:
I have a nice 17’ Bigfoot trailer up for sale, here is a chance for someone on the East coast to get a great camper that you don’t see very often. Here is a list of things that the camper has:
Roof A/C, 4 burner stove, 3way fridge, bath with toilet, sink & shower, gas hot water heater, 12v & 110v lights and receptacles, front dinette that makes into a bed, gaucho/sofa that makes into bed, 1600 btu gas furnace w/wall thermostat, electric brakes, 2 propane tanks bought last summer, a brand new last summer A&E 10’ awning, this does have a small bunk above the sofa and its never been used but used for storage instead, has 27.5gal. water Tank, 19 gal. holding Tank for gray water & an 8.5gal. black sewage tank, nice stone guard over front window that is on gas shocks so you can use it as an awning see pics, tires were brand new 2 years ago and haven’t had many miles so are like new, has powered duct w/light over stove, also has blinds at sink window, curtains for the rest of the windows, screen door, outside lights at door side and front by hitch, excellent spare tire with fiberglass cover, 12v water pump, hot water bypass kit also winterizing kit, 45 amp power converter with charger, deep cell battery like new, axle capacity is 3500 lbs, manuals , interior head room is 6’6” and width is 7’11”, weight is listed at 2100lbs but I would say its more like 2800 lbs. , mirrored glass all around, hitch weight is around 230 lbs , outside storage compartment, convenience package over stove that tells you level of tanks – condition of battery- .
As you can see this thing is loaded with goodies and in very nice shape. This is all insulated between the outside wall and inside with about 1” foam. These Bigfoot’s are the Mercedes of the fiberglass trailers. There is tons of storage in this trailer because of the width it has deep cabinets. It also has a clothes closet by the bath. Storage also under the dinette benches and the gaucho sofa. I am the 3rd owner of this trailer and I’m only selling because we are moving up to a newer one.
Here are some things that may or may not need attention, as it’s up to you if you want to fix them or not. There is one rear maker light cover in the middle that is missing. I broke it when I was putting the trailer up for storage last fall. This trailer came with a TV antenna which was a source of a water leak. So I took the antenna off and repaired the hole in the roof with marine epoxy where the antenna was. Inside where the ceiling is under where the antenna was, the vinyl is loose in about a 2 ft. sq area. It didn’t bother me and it may not you, but if it does I have a new piece of marine vinyl that I will give the new owner . The new piece won’t match the old, but its new. The 3 way fridge works great on propane and 12v, it does not work on 110v. If someone wants to fix it I can tell you what a tech told me and you just might be able to get that working. I never use 110v as I like using the fridge on propane anyway in any camper. The places I usually camp here in the Adirondacks don’t have power so it didn’t bother me that it didn’t work on 110v. But it is certainly fixable. All in all this is a great camper, and if someone wants more room that’s in a Scamp, Casita, Burro, etc. and quality this is just for you.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:32 PM   #2

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
We have decided after long thought to sell our 17' Bigfoot. I just got it out of storage today so I will be taking some pictures in the next couple of days. Anyone interested email me for info and when I get some pics together I will send them to interested people. The bigfoot is loaded and I will sell it for $7500.00. I'm located in upstate N.Y. so here is a chance for some Easterners to get a nice camper that you don't see too often. Email me for details of the camper and I will email you back a list of what it has and a few things that it needs. Thanks,Tim
Old 04-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita
tim can you enter your email address so quetions can be answerrd? thank you Bob
Old 04-02-2006, 08:48 PM   #4

Bob, Sure no problem here it is. (woodyt30@verizon.net) Tim
Old 04-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #5

Trailer: 35 ft Park Model
Bigfoot on the east coast? rare find! and great price!
Old 04-02-2006, 11:05 PM   #6

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
I'd be interested in seeing some pictures here along with descriptions. Where in Upstate NY?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:36 AM   #7

I'm about 15 miles south of Syracuse. I won't have any pics until Tues or Wed as its raining here right now. I have a description in Word that I can send anyone interested. I will be putting this on Ebay in the next week or two. Thanks,Tim
Old 04-12-2006, 10:31 PM   #8

Trailer: Bigfoot 17 ft CB
Have you sold your Bigfoot 17? Do you have pictures yet.....I'd love to see them. Dale H.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:41 PM   #9

Dale, Bigfoot is still for sale send me an email and I will get the pictures out to you. Thanks,Tim
Old 04-13-2006, 11:47 PM   #10

Tim: Please send pictures. Dale
Old 04-14-2006, 06:28 AM   #11

Dale, I need your email address. I have sent you two emails through the forum here but haven't got a reply back from you. Tim
Old 04-16-2006, 08:13 PM   #12

Trailer: 2006 16 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / 1993 Surburban
Registry
Do you still have your big foot for sale?
could you e-mail me more info and pictures.
Jim H
norsewoods@earthlink.net
Old 04-17-2006, 05:25 PM   #13

Yes the trailer is still for sale , I have had several people interested but no money has exchanged yet. I also have it listed on Ebay, and I think the auction ends on friday. So if anyone here is interested let me know. Thanks to all, Tim (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4631189324)
Old 04-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #14

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Hi Tim,

If for any reason your pending sale does not come through,I am very interested in purchasing.I live in Connecticut so picking it up would not be a problem.E-mail me if you are interested at bghri@charter.net.Thanks Bob
Old 05-07-2006, 10:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Hi Tim,

If for any reason your pending sale does not come through,I am very interested in purchasing.I live in Connecticut so picking it up would not be a problem.E-mail me if you are interested at bghri@charter.net.Thanks Bob
Tim: Has your Bigfoot sold? Jane H
Old 09-29-2006, 09:24 AM   #16

Trailer: 95 Casita Spirit Deluxe 16 ft
Quote:
pic & price??? kconley@inteliport.com

Tags
bigfoot