FOUR SEASON MODEL - double pain windows
, insulated underbelly including all plumbing tanks etc.
* Added a window in bathroom
* 'flipped axles'
* Rims (15X7 machined)
(ST225/75R15 Trailer Tire) W/ Spare as well
* hitch receiver for bike rack
* Blind for skylight (purchased/installed by Budget Blinds)
* 3M front of trailer to avoid rock chips
Updates (as things needed attention, I would kind of upgrade them):
* New bumper
* Powder coated stairs
* New skylight
* Rooftop fan opening covers
* Crown 12v battery
* Frame painted with rust paint
* New fridge
* Kenwood stereo with sirius satellite radio (KDC-X491)
* 6x9 speakers for outside (pioneer)
* Upgraded 'high end' speakers inside (Hertz)
* Some LED lights
* New fantastic fan in kitchen
* Welded in stabilizer jacks
* New power center bottom end (parralex)
* All windows
resealed (to 'factory specs')
* New leaf springs, shackles, ubolts, bushings
* freshly painted furnace
door, hot water heater door, and range hood cover
I have the original manuals and all receipts/records of repairs etc.
Stored indoors in winter months.
All repairs done at Gilmay, Vernon BC