SOLD-1995 Casita Freedom STD For sale Mobile, Al - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Everyone seems to be pretty up-to-speed on Casitas and Scamps.

Please help. A dear friend has recently passed away and I have promised his widow that I would sell their Casita. I am making no money from this but I'd like her to get a fair value for her Casita.

I've seen it and have one picture I can e-mail you. I will get more pics if you're interested.

She keeps it on a friends farm in Mobile County, covered by a tarp.

I know it has an AC, fridge, bathroom, etc. Mel tells me that it sleeps three.

I know that he had a lighterweight axle system installed.

I am grateful to anyone who can tell me what it's worth (what I should ask) and also would love to hear from anyone interested.

My e-mail address is kellystrong@aol.com.

Thanks for your help.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Kelly, I think if you could give a little more info, such as age, condition, wear and tear, is everything working? Then I am sure you can get a lot of info to help you set a sale price. Good Luck! Robin
Old 06-07-2008, 10:59 PM   #3

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
Kelly, I think if you could give a little more info, such as age, condition, wear and tear, is everything working? Then I am sure you can get a lot of info to help you set a sale price. Good Luck! Robin
It was towed to my house today. It is a 1995 Freedom STD in good condition. It has AC, bathroom, no heater, stove, spare tire.

If interested I'll e-mail pics.

//kelly//
Old 06-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #4

Kelly, yeah I think pic's help people. Hopefully someone will have some price ideas for you. Is there a title? Posting info like that helps as well. How are the tires? Those kind of things let people know what they are going to have to do to get it home. Most likely you will have people inquire from all over the country. So knowing if the tires are road worthy. If not then the buyer knows they need to put on tires before pulling out of town. I will try and find some past/sold price examples for you. Again Good Luck! Robin
Old 06-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #5

Trailer: 95 Casita Spirit Deluxe (we had to sell it...hope for another)
Hi Kelly,
I just sent you an e-mail with our phone #. We live in Mobile and are very much interested in looking at the Casita. (I just registered and hope I am sending this reply correctly!) Please give me a call.
Thanks,
Benita Murphy

(BTW everyone, I have been looking in on this site for a little while now, ya'll have a nice little community here. It's been very helpful in looking for a Casita camper. We hope to be owners soon.)
Old 06-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #6

Welcome Benita! You will find it fun here! Good luck with the two of you connecting! Robin

Don't forget to post here, if you do buy.........................................
Old 06-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #7

Trailer: 95 Casita Spirit Deluxe (we had to sell it...hope for another)
Well folks, we are first time Casita owners. Just bought this '95 here in my own town about 5 miles away!. We have a little work to do, mostly elbow grease and some little things. It's been under a tarp for a while, so gotta get rid of the musty odor, find some racks for the refrigerator, etc. but pleased overall. We'll go over it with a fine tooth comb to get it back in shape. I'll probably be checking in for advice and finding ideas, etc. Thanks ya'll!
Benita

Tags
casita