13' -- This one is clean and in great shape. Asking $4500.
- Bench in front converts to bunk beds
- Double burner propane
- Sink with city water faucet and hand pump
- 3 way refrigerator
- Thermostat controlled propane furnace
- Overhead cabinets
- 1 large pantry/closet with bar for hanging clothes
- Original cushions and covers in great shape
- Custom curtains made by the sweet lady who was the original owner
- Rear double bed converts to table
- 12V DC and 110V AC lighting
- Screened windows
and folding screen door
- Storage under benches
- 10 gal. water tank
- New marine battery
tank with gauge
and spare in good shape
- Electric brakes
- Rear fold up stabilizer jacks
- What did I forget?
Minor damage to the left, rear, lower corner was professionally repaired before we purchased it. The previous owners backed it into a large curb. They were nice and told us, so I'm telling you.
The repair work is only noticed with very
We are the second owners and have had it for 2 years - used 3-4 times each summer. We love it, but need to upgrade to a larger trailer (2 growing kids).
is ready to pack up and hit the road! And it tows like a dream behind my Nissan Xterra, even going up the steep mountain passes of Colorado.
I'll try to add more interior pics soon...