TX SOLD: 1998 Scamp 16ft $5500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #1

Name: Rodney
Trailer: Scamp
Texas
SOLD: 1998 Scamp 16ft $5500

Priced for quick sale,this is a lightweight fiberglass travel trailer weighing about 1250 lbs,it is designed to be pulled by small cars and SUV's and is very aerodynamic,completely self contained,it was completely remodeled about three years ago and not used much since at that time we installed an oversized Whirlpool electric fridge that runs off a new 800 watt inverter and deep cycle battery so when your driving ,your vehicle provides power and with no external power it will run about three hours on just battery.We also added the following,Sansui 19 in 1080p HD TV,LED lighting as well as fluorescent counter lighting,Ice Box,Microwave oven,AC unit with remote control,12 ft awning,12 gal freshwater tank,top skylight vent,JVC stereo with 6x9 Jensen speakers,new curtains,carpet,new high density cushions and upholstery with microfiber stain guard protection,Yokohama tires,axel bearings,sway control arm,propane regulator and tank,tongue jack,porch light,rear receiver hitch for pulling another trailer behind or a bike rack or whatever.This layout does not have the front bathroom but it does come with a new Thetford porta potty,this allows room for front bunk that gives you an extra bed.I have clear title in my name and can be reached at 817-657-38 six eight but E mail or text would be better during day as I'm usually tied up on phone.Cash only,This trailer is ready to go camping,you can see the layout at Scamp Trailers: Small Lightweight Campers, Easily Towable - Scamp Trailers 16ft layout 3 but instead of side table there the fridge sits.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
AJB

Name: Adam
Florida
Rodney. Can you tell me the interior height? I'm almost 6'3". Also is the A/C on the roof? or is it a portable unit? Are there any leaks? Thank you.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #3

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
Do you have pics you can email???

Old 09-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #4

Texas
I can measure height when I get back in town Friday ,there are no leaks and the AC is mounted in the cabinet so no roof air,I can send you a picture of that when I get back also,send me your e-mail and if I dig up a pic on my laptop I will send it to you. thanks
Old 12-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #5

Texas
Sold a while back but forgot to update.Sorry

Tags
scamp