SOLD - 1999 17' Casita Spirit Deluxe for sale or trade - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Hi.

We have a 1999 17ft. Casita in excellent condition for sale. it has a new awning,new door/screen combo,air,furnace,microwave,bath with shower and sink, 2 burner stove,window blinds.
cushions and carpeting on walls and floor are clean and smoke free. sleeps 3. asking $8,500.

We really like this camper,but it is a bit smaller than I would like and would trade for a 19ft in same condition and close in years.

please reply if interested, and I will try to figure out how to add pictures
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0052.JPG   DSCN0058.JPG  

Old 04-02-2009, 10:30 AM   #2

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Mary Here is what we have. We have a 2008 189FB Fun Finder (read 7 foot wide 19 foot in length stick built trailer ) dry weight 2900 lbs. and whereas you are looking for a little more room we are looking to downsize. We retired and moved to Idaho and are now much closer to places we used to drive for days to get to. The Fun Finder has all the amenities i.e. air, microwave, awning, heat, hot water heater, two door fridge, full dry bath etc. etc. The layout is typical for this size unit i.e. bed across the front, dinette on one side, kitchen on the other, bathroom in the back with a closet next to the bathroom. I, like you, don't know how to post a picture but if this has any interest for your please respond with a PM or just reply.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #3

Trailer: Scamp Custom Deluxe 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
Hi.

We have a 1999 17ft. Casita in excellent condition for sale. it has a new awning,new door/screen combo,air,furnace,microwave,bath with shower and sink, 2 burner stove,window blinds.
cushions and carpeting on walls and floor are clean and smoke free. sleeps 3. asking $8,500.

We really like this camper,but it is a bit smaller than I would like and would trade for a 19ft in same condition and close in years.

please reply if interested, and I will try to figure out how to add pictures
Please contact rmaureenr[at]gmail.com Selling a 19' Scamp Custom Deluxe in Front Royal, Va 22630. Will consider trade ASAP.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita
We are in Santa Cruz CA. We are interested to buy. Depends on where you are located.

Thanks,

William

Quote:
We are in Santa Cruz CA. We are interested to buy. Depends on where you are located.

Thanks,

William

Sorry, I didn't see you are in Virginia
Old 04-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #5

We have decided to go down to $8,000.00, if anyone is interested at that price, please let us know, as camping season is upon us, and we would need to find replacement if we sell this Casita.

thanks and have a good day!

Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #6

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp
Out of frustration I decided to just reply to an ad for sale. My dilemma: HOW do I post an ad for sale? I cannot find a "post ad " place on this site.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #7

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Out of frustration I decided to just reply to an ad for sale. My dilemma: HOW do I post an ad for sale? I cannot find a "post ad " place on this site.
Sean, once in a forum, in this case the For Sale forum; on the right hand side near the top you'll see a "New Topic" button. Click that and start typing in the new window.

Once you get your topic started, I'll delete your message above and this reply to keep this posting on topic.

Let us know if you have any further problems or need more information

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
StartNewTopic.jpg  
Old 04-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #8

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
We have decided to go down to $8,000.00, if anyone is interested at that price, please let us know, as camping season is upon us, and we would need to find replacement if we sell this Casita.
Hi Mary,

We are interseted in your trailer.
We are headed east from Michigan in early May. We would like to see pics and may modify our route to swing by and see your Casita. Our next door neighbor has a 13 that we are going to look at tomorrow to see the features etc. of the Casita.
Let me know if you can email pics.

Andy
Old 04-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #9

Do you still have the casita?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #10

Quote:
do you still have the casita?
Hi,

yes, we still have it, altho there are a couple of folks mulling it over.

if you would like more pics, please email me at timepluswv[at]wildblue.net

thanks
Old 04-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #11

Hi,
I just sent you an email about your trailer. I'm interested.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:17 AM   #12

I don't know if my reply went through, so here it is again. Is it stll for sale, and if so, was it a non-smoking camper? Does it have shower/bathroom facility? We are not too far from w. va, so any more pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #13

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
I heard from Mary and the trailer is sold.

Good luck on your search!

Tags
casita