MI SOLD 1999 Scamp 13 for sale $5800 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #1

Name: Lee
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
SOLD 1999 Scamp 13 for sale $5800

Scamp 13 in very good shape, perfect for a camping couple or single. It has dinette that makes into a bed for two.

The kitchenette boasts a two burner propane stove and sink. The refrigerator is a Dometic 3 way. Three small cabinets are overhead and one below. There is a silverware drawer. There is also a fan and vent above.

The front houses a porta potty in an enclosed space for privacy. There is a spot to stand in front of it with a mirror for grooming. We often use this area for extra storage as well.

Cushions seem original and look like new.

Carpet Also seems original and is excellent in main cabin. There is some staining on bath carpet.

A window type air conditioner is mounted below the wardrobe opposite kitchen. It is missing a knob.

There is a cabinet over the dinette/bed area. There are two cupboards next to the bath. Additional storage is below one seat as well.

There is no furnace. We take an electric or propane heater. We also do not have an awning. We have a screen house usable for extra space, but rarely use it.

The exterior has been cleaned and waxed twice in the last month. Generally that takes place once per year. The fiberglass does not look new, but still has shine.

The frame looks good to us. The tires are new. The battery is strong.

We are the third owner and have used it less than 50 nights in 8 years. The previous camper used it once. The original purchaser did camp in it some. But it looked new when we acquired it. He did make some modifications like putting two shelves over the bed for a tv and dvd player. We use them for dry good storage instead. He wired in some additional plugs too we were told.

Negatives-There are two small scratches in the bath door. There is one scratch in the exterior fiberglass. There is some stainiing at the bottom edge of the bath wall for about 6 inches. But overall it is good cosmetically. As far as we know everything works except the porch light. New one included, but not installed. We have never used the sink and water tank, but the components seem to be there. The inverter hums sometimes, but seems to function correctly.

It is waxed, clean, and ready to camp.

P
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Old 11-05-2015, 12:22 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Welcome to the group Lee. Please let us know when your egg sells so your post can be moved to a different thread. Good luck with your sale.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:51 AM   #3

Name: Penny
Trailer: In the market
Tennessee
Hi Lee,

I'm interested in a 13'. Do you have additional pictures?

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2015, 07:00 AM   #4

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
Hello,

I may be interested. Would love to look at it if close enough. I sent a private message.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #5

Michigan
Scamp pics for Grandma Lee's Scamp 13 for sale above

Finally figured out the pics! Sorry it took me so long.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2015, 08:03 PM   #6

Name: Scott
Trailer: In the market
Wisconsin
Where in Michigan? I'm in Wisconsin. I wanna see this camper!!!
Old 11-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #7

Michigan
Scamp 13 foot

My Scamp is sold. Thank you. Grandma Lee

Tags
scamp