SOLD: 2003 16 foot Scamp - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 11
16 foot Scamp 2003 travel trailer. This trailer is in “as new” condition. Stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, shower, toilet. Trailer is "A/C Ready" but does not have A/C installed. Front bunk layout. Ready to go camping. $8490
Attached Thumbnails
On_Dealers_Lot.jpg  
__________________

__________________
Rob_C is offline  
Old 08-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Posts: 4
you say it is air condition ready. does the roof have the extra support needed for the roof top air conditioner.
__________________

__________________
Tom Parker is offline  
Old 08-16-2007, 07:06 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Trailer: 1977 13 ft Boler
Posts: 6
Quote:
16 foot Scamp 2003 travel trailer. This trailer is in “as new” condition. Stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, shower, toilet. Trailer is "A/C Ready" but does not have A/C installed. Front bunk layout. Ready to go camping. $8490
Why are you selling? Is this your personal trailer? Is refrigerator gas? I'm interested. Let's talk.
__________________
Claude Allaert is offline  
Old 08-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 13
[I am in Connecticut, Whats the lowwest you can go on price? Thanks Bowmanmt@optonline.net
__________________
mark tds is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 11
Quote:
[I am in Connecticut, Whats the lowwest you can go on price? Thanks Bowmanmt@optonline.net
If your interested in the trailer stop by and take a look at it. Make an offer once you've evaluated the condition etc.
Bob
__________________
Rob_C is offline  
Old 08-17-2007, 04:06 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 11
Quote:
Why are you selling? Is this your personal trailer? Is refrigerator gas? I'm interested. Let's talk.
Selling because I purchased a bigger trailer. This is my personal trailer. Refrigerator is gas or I can swap with a 110AC/12DC refigerator if you'd prefer. Bob
__________________
Rob_C is offline  
Old 08-21-2007, 08:50 AM   #7
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 2
Quote:
16 foot Scamp 2003 travel trailer. This trailer is in “as new” condition. Stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, shower, toilet. Trailer is "A/C Ready" but does not have A/C installed. Front bunk layout. Ready to go camping. $8490
HI,
I live in NH and am interested in purchasing a scamp or casita and saw your posting today. Have you sold this scamp already? If not where are you located in NH and would it be possible to come to see it?

My email address is dianedsawyer1727@hotmail.com. I am in the process of moving so I only have access to the computer from the library at the moment.


Thank you for your reply.

Diane
__________________
Diane is offline  
Old 08-21-2007, 07:15 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 11
Quote:
HI,
I live in NH and am interested in purchasing a scamp or casita and saw your posting today. Have you sold this scamp already? If not where are you located in NH and would it be possible to come to see it?

My email address is dianedsawyer1727@hotmail.com. I am in the process of moving so I only have access to the computer from the library at the moment.
Thank you for your reply.

Diane
Hi - I'm in Hudson. Best time to see it is Saturday.

Bob
__________________
Rob_C is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 06:44 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 2
Quote:
Hi - I'm in Hudson. Best time to see it is Saturday.

Bob
Thank you for your response to my questions. My husband is telling me that we need to buy a towing vehicle before we buy an RV. Since we are closing on our house next week I think that it will be a while yet before we look at tow vehicles. You shouldn't have trouble selling your RV as lots of people love them. Good Luck and Thank You again.

Diane
__________________
Diane is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:32 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Scamp
Posts: 11
Quote:
16 foot Scamp 2003 travel trailer. This trailer is in “as new” condition. Stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, shower, toilet. Trailer is "A/C Ready" but does not have A/C installed. Front bunk layout. Ready to go camping. $8490

The Scamp has been sold.
__________________

__________________
Rob_C is offline  
 

Tags
scamp


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLD - 2003 16' SCAMP - $11,500 DaveK Classified Archives 1 07-14-2008 10:05 AM
SOLD - 2003 13 Foot Scamp-Vacaville, CA Greg A Classified Archives 1 04-13-2008 10:16 PM
SOLD - 2003 16' Scamp Jay Jacobs Classified Archives 6 01-25-2007 02:21 PM
SOLD - 2003 16' Scamp cathys Classified Archives 5 07-05-2006 02:28 PM
Casita 2003 16-foot Spirit Deluxe - sold!!!! Sandy M Classified Archives 0 04-06-2006 12:57 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.