SOLD - 2004 BIGFOOT 25FB21 TRAILER FOR SALE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-26-2008, 03:59 PM   #1

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
This trailer has been my pride and joy for four years. I have taken meticulous care in servicing, maintaining, updating, and cleaning inside and out. There have been no pets, frying food or smoking in the trailer. I thoroughly drain, rinse and sanitize the tanks after each trip.

It has most options and add-ons with the exception of solar:

Air Conditioner

Convection microwave

Fantastic Fans front and rear with Maxair rain vent covers.

Front and rear stabilizer jacks

E-meter battery monitor

Smoke, propane and CO detectors

Winter package

Double pane mirror privacy windows

New Goodyear Marathon tires in January 2008

Chinese wheel bearings replaced with Timkin bearings

Other items not listed

I am the only owner. The trailer has never had any kind of collision, water or any other kind of damage. All systems work properly. I have spent several nights plugged into power with the temperature as low as 0 degrees F. It was warm and comfortable with the furnace turned up half way supplemented by a small electric heater set on low. The interior water did not freeze. The operative word in travel trailer is "travel". This trailer is small enough to access National Forest and other off road camping areas. In addition it and the tow vehicle will fit perfectly across two parking spots in most parking lots. It has a relative large full bathroom. BigfootRV.com has the specs. I can e-mail more pictures.

I am pricing the trailer alone at $19,500.00. It is currently located near Springfield, MO. To facilitate a sale I would deliver for $1.25 per mile one way. If the trailer sells I would also sell the 2007 Ford F-350 4WD Gas V8 6 Speed Manual 35000 miles (still under 60,000 mile warranty) along with a very quiet 1 month old 70 lb. Yamaha EF2400is generator that runs the trailer including air conditioner while locked in the bed of the truck. This package is set up for extended trips, and would work for full timing. With common sense and planning you seldom have to pay a campground fee if you don't want to. I will price the entire turn key package with everything needed for immediate use for $45,000.00. I will also include a new Dell Vostro lap top computer with wi/fi. Contact Bruce at 417-860-1626.

Contact Bruce at 417-860-1626
Attached Thumbnails
ARIZONA_WINTER_C.jpg  
Old 02-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Great trailer, Bruce, and I may have regretted getting the 25 footer over the 21. Looking at your trailer photo, I see a pad at the front. I assume they are for rock damage? What are they made of, how do they fit on, and most importantly, how do they work? I have tried the broom thing on the tow vehicle will little success.

Thanks
Old 02-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Great trailer, Bruce, and I may have regretted getting the 25 footer over the 21. Looking at your trailer photo, I see a pad at the front. I assume they are for rock damage? What are they made of, how do they fit on, and most importantly, how do they work? I have tried the broom thing on the tow vehicle will little success.

Thanks
Rick,

Actually that is vinyl flooring I got at Lowe's. I cut it to fit that area and stuck it on with velcro tape. It doesn't look the best but it works. The front of the trailer is virtually damage free. If you don't do something you will get gravel chips. The vinyl is weathered now and needs to be replaced. I also put the molded mud guards on the truck and then went to Pepboys and found some flat mud flap pieces to cut and fit inside the rear mud guards to enlarge them. I attached the flat pieces to the molded pieces with plastic pop rivits. The combo looks good and provides pretty good coverage for the trailer. This is the third truck I have fixed that way in four years. Also the combination of front mud guards and the lighted running boards I installed keep the side of the truck clean. This trailer and my vehicles are my pride and joy. When I get a new truck it takes a month to get it set up like I want it.

Bruce
Old 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Rick,

Actually that is vinyl flooring I got at Lowe's. I cut it to fit that area and stuck it on with velcro tape. It doesn't look the best but it works. The front of the trailer is virtually damage free. If you don't do something you will get gravel chips.
Bruce
+++++++++++++++

Great Bruce. My wife has a sewing hobby, so we thought some heavy fabric may work, attached with velcro tape but perhaps lino may be more servicable. We installed the 'grass skirt' on the tow hitch, but it does not appear to do an effective job. We are leaving for a trip to Oregon in early April and there is lot of sand and gravel on the highways around here which certainly would lead to chips on the new trailer. I have also considered a custom made bra or sprayed on bedliner, like Rhino. We do have running boards and factory mud flaps on the truck.

Thanks, Rick
Old 03-12-2008, 11:19 PM   #5

The 2004 Bigfoot trailer is tentatively sold to an FGRV reader. Thanks to everyone for viewing the post and for the calls. The 2007 Ford F-350 truck remains for sale.

Tags
bigfoot