SOLD - 2005 Custom Scamp 19' 5th wheel for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-30-2007, 10:33 AM   #1

Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Custom Deluxe
Send a message via Yahoo to Edmund Alderman

For Sale like new 2005 custom Scamp 5th wheel for sale. Layout A, birch cabinets, side full bath, 6.0 cu. ft refrig. oven, mw, extra lights, cabinets, 3" raise for lrgr trucks, etc.
Willing to deliver for a fee. Pictures on request. $17,500.00

Edmund A
aldse at frontiernet dot net
Old 06-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #2

Added a pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trailer.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	8107
Old 06-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #3

Hi All,
Been trying to get some pictures of the 5th wheel and info. sheet to interested parties, so here goes:
Items: shower/toilet/sink, city water,gas hot water heater, air cond./roof mount, 6.0 cu ft refrig 110 gas, furnace 12,000 BTU-thermostat, oven, 20 amp power converter-charger, battery pack, electric brakes, spare tire wheel & cover, mounted jacks, awning 10' self storing, dual gas tanks, screen door, small window over range 13", rear opening window, side cabinets, cabinet over sink, silverware drawer, 3 speed fan. Added extra's: 3" raise (for larger trucks), step, G.F.O. (outside 110 outlet), builtin microwave, extra cabinet in front with extra 12 volt light. Layout A, birch interior, green cushions, tan carpet.
Reason for selling: Health, spending time between two homes, fishing buddies no longer able to fish.
5th wheel is in excellent condition, used about 5 times.
Asking $17,500.00, will deliver for a fee.
Attached Images

Old 06-04-2007, 08:16 PM   #4

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
[Whats the weight on the fifth. Also, what delivery fee to Seattle?
cheers
Ian
Old 06-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #5

Quote:
[Whats the weight on the fifth. Also, what delivery fee to Seattle?
cheers
Ian
I think the weight is 2900lbs (I can find out for sure) The fee to Seattle would be $400.00.
Let me know if I can answer any other questions. Will post exact weight tomorrow.
Thanks for the interest. Ed
Old 06-04-2007, 11:43 PM   #6

Trailer: 17 ft Burro Widebody / 2007 Ford Ranger
Can you e-mail me any interior pix. Also, is the hitch available with the outfit?
thanks
Ian
Old 06-05-2007, 08:24 AM   #7

Quote:
Can you e-mail me any interior pix. Also, is the hitch available with the outfit?
thanks
Ian
Hi Ian, I called the Scamp factory and I stand corrected on the weight, since it is a custom Scamp, the weight is 2900 lbs. (Birch interior adds 500 lbs). The hitch comes with the unit. I will try to email interior pictures to you.
Ed
Old 06-05-2007, 09:36 AM   #8

Trailer: Scamp
Is the Scamp still for sale? If so, please call me.
Bill 423-283-1001.

Quote:
Hi Ian, I called the Scamp factory and I stand corrected on the weight, since it is a custom Scamp, the weight is 2900 lbs. (Birch interior adds 500 lbs). The hitch comes with the unit. I will try to email interior pictures to you.
Ed
Old 06-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #9

Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Deluxe B19 19 ft / 2007 Nissan Frontier V6 NISMO 4x4
Hi Ed,
Still available? How does it handle off road (washboard roads, sand)? Did you buy it new?
Does it have an exterior shower?

We are just in Phoenix, so would love to be able to drive to see it if you'd be available on Sunday of this weekend?

Thanks for the info,
Val
Old 06-30-2007, 12:36 PM   #10

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:

For Sale like new 2005 custom Scamp 5th wheel for sale. Layout A, birch cabinets, side full bath, 6.0 cu. ft refrig. oven, mw, extra lights, cabinets, 3" raise for lrgr trucks, etc.
Willing to deliver for a fee. Pictures on request. $17,500.00

Edmund A
aldse@frontiernet.net
Hi.

I'm brand new to the group. I have been planning on getting a new 5th wheel scamp, but would be interested in a used one in great shape. I live in Lancaster, CA.

Is the scamp still for sale? How much will delivery cost? Actually, I'd want it delivered to my Step-Dad's place in Bakersfield, CA so he can help get the scamp and my truck ready for pulling. Better parking space there.

Opal
Old 07-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Hi.

I'm brand new to the group. I have been planning on getting a new 5th wheel scamp, but would be interested in a used one in great shape. I live in Lancaster, CA.

Is the scamp still for sale? How much will delivery cost? Actually, I'd want it delivered to my Step-Dad's place in Bakersfield, CA so he can help get the scamp and my truck ready for pulling. Better parking space there.

Opal
Hi Opal, We have been out of town due to a death in the family. We have someone very interested in the Scamp and will know late Monday. Our Scamp is just like new, only used about 5-6 times. If the person on Monday doesn't follow through, we could deliver the Scamp to Bakersfield for $200.00. We could possibly deliver it in the latter part of July.

Thanks for the inquiry, Ed
Old 07-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #12

Exclamation

Quote:
Hi Opal, We have been out of town due to a death in the family. We have someone very interested in the Scamp and will know late Monday. Our Scamp is just like new, only used about 5-6 times. If the person on Monday doesn't follow through, we could deliver the Scamp to Bakersfield for $200.00. We could possibly deliver it in the latter part of July.

Thanks for the inquiry, Ed

Thank you

Yours was the post that made me reconsider waiting for a brand new one. It's the one that made me decide to post on the wanted to buy section. It looks like it's been well cared for and has all the extras I would ask for. I could only be interested in one that is "like new" because I'm so excited about having one built by Scamp. Yours is not the floor plan I planned on. I wanted the bath next to the loft. But I don't think of that as a major sticking point. Do email me with a full description and more pictures if you have them. And let me know if that buyer falls through. Click here to email me.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #13

Hi Opal,
I will email you bigger pictures of the Scamp, they take up too much room for this forum space.
Ed
Old 07-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #14

Cool

Quote:
Hi Opal,
I will email you bigger pictures of the Scamp, they take up too much room for this forum space.
Ed

I got your email with the pictures. I had misunderstood your description and see that this is exactly the floor plan I want with the bigger bath next to the loft.

It has everything I would have had Scamp include, including the 3" lift. Got my fingers crossed that the other person doesn't buy it within the next couple of days as I pull together my funds!
Old 07-18-2007, 08:45 AM   #15

Quote:
I got your email with the pictures. I had misunderstood your description and see that this is exactly the floor plan I want with the bigger bath next to the loft.

It has everything I would have had Scamp include, including the 3" lift. Got my fingers crossed that the other person doesn't buy it within the next couple of days as I pull together my funds!
Our 2005 Custom Deluxe 5th wheel is now sale pending.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #16

Happily we want to report that our Scamp is sale pending to a lovely couple. Will post final sale soon. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. Ed
Old 08-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #17

SOLD Scamp 2005 Custom 5th wheel. We just returned from delivering it to the nicest couple in Indiana. They have already taken a trip and love the Scamp. Thank you all for your interest.
Ed Alderman

Tags
scamp