Wifey retiring in Sept, upsizing to an Escape
21 for longer trips and adding 2 dogs + grandkids now and then. Available to view after Monday, 5/19/2014 so I can finish installing new blinds...
$17,500 invested as of 2014, price is FIRM at $14K
- High Lift Axle
- 25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Outside Shower
- Air Conditioner with Heat Strip
- Fantastic Fan
- Spare Tire
- Crank Out Antenna
- Bath Exhaust Fan
- Water Pressure Accumulator
Oregon License Tags : Valid through Feb 2016
- Class 2 Trailer Hitch (2")
- Power Tongue Jack
- BAL Stabilizers/Jacks – all 4 corners
- Single Bar Weight Distribution Hitch & Draw Bar
- Max-Air cover for fan
- HEPVO Drain Valve for Shower
- Storage shelf under the bath sink
- Laminate Flooring over carpet (Table hardware removed but included)
- Screen Door Inside Release Lever
- Screen Door Push Bar from Little House Customs
- Winterizing Bypass Valve ahead of water pump
- Exterior Marine Power Cord Hatch & Detachable 30 Amp Power Cord
- Rugged closet shelving
- Removed stove hood and replaced with double light fixture
- All major interior bulbs replaced with LEDs
- Utility Drawer under microwave
- USB/AC outlet on passenger side cabinet
- AC outlets on driver side cabinet and under rear window
- Flexible sleeping setup for twin, queen, or king bed configuration. Memory gel queen mattress included. Thicker custom mattress/seat cushions with firmer foam layer on one side.
- 21" Flat TV/DVD player and no-sway mount restraint.
- Under-cabinet stereo/CD player with great speakers
- Smartphone holder/charger for USB connection to stereo for MP3 players
- Full extension drawers in driver side kitchen cabinet w/slides rated at 100 lbs.
- Widened knife/utility drawer on slides.
- Stove top cover/cutting board/serving tray.
- Flip-up shelves on both driver and passenger side cabinets.
- Spill-catcher tray in fridge bottom.
- 5" Fence Post holds Rhino sewer hose (with adapters attached.)
- Battery isolation switch
- Flexible battery cable set
- New Battery (fall 2013)
- Reflective 3M Belly Band Tape
- Upgrade to 15 inch E-rated Hercules Tires and wheels (fall 2013)
- Double step entry from Little House Customs
- Marine access hatch for cleaning out fresh water tank
- Replaced factory metal blinds with vinyl blinds 5/2014
- Added window valances
Many photos at the bottom of this page: http://www.rvwidgetw...to-Gallery.html