SOLD: 2009 Casita 17' LD with all options, well cared for - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
SOLD: 2009 Casita 17' LD with all options, well cared for

We're selling our 2009 Casita Liberty Deluxe with all the trimmings, we decided to buy a Freedom Deluxe. Trailer has microwave, furnace, vent fan, toilet inside and outside showers, A/C, furnace, TV antenna w/amp, TV shelf, cable ready, range and sink covers, awning, 15" tires in great shape, high lift axle, battery is in good condition, bubble levels, vinyl flooring, 25 gallon fresh water tank. A new one with the same configuration would cost about $18,500. Plus you save 4-day round trip to Rice TX.

This trailer has been treated with care, we love it, we just decided that a FD fits our lifestyle better. Located in Gunbarrel CO, between Boulder and Longmont. It has been winterized.
Attached Thumbnails
CasitaAtCamp.jpg  
Old 01-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Sale price?

Vince,
I hate to talk you out of your selling, but have to ask you have you been in a freedom Dlx? The reason I ask is, I own a freedom and hate, hate, hate the captains chairs. You lose so much storage and they are so uncomfortable. It just sounds like you have a beautiful trailer and would hate for you to switch only to regret it.......
Old 01-24-2011, 06:24 AM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Robin, there are methods to add all kinds of storage in a FD. And you aren't limited to the Casita chairs.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:02 AM   #4

Name: WannaB
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Iowa
Hey, Why don't you two owners (SD and FD) get together and trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin G View Post
Vince,
I hate to talk you out of your selling, but have to ask you have you been in a freedom Dlx? The reason I ask is, I own a freedom and hate, hate, hate the captains chairs. You lose so much storage and they are so uncomfortable. It just sounds like you have a beautiful trailer and would hate for you to switch only to regret it.......
Old 01-24-2011, 08:32 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin G View Post
Sale price?

Vince,
Robin,

Thanks for the thoughts. We've been in a few FDs at our Colorado Casita Rallys, and sat in the captain's chairs. We find them to be OK. we prefer more daytime/evening comfort to the king size bed
If Donna D's right we'll mod it to put in some storage and different chairs.

Best, Vince
Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 AM   #6

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
We love our captains chairs! Wouldn't trade them, although the very first mod we made was to add shims to tilt them back (when we first bought the trailer the chairs felt like they were pitching you forward). Good luck, lots of people love the liberty so we're sure you'll sell it soon.
Happy Trails.

PS Donna's right (Robin here's something you might like http://www.casitaforum.com/invboard/...showtopic=7925 )

Old 01-24-2011, 11:05 AM   #7

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfritz3236 View Post
Hey, Why don't you two owners (SD and FD) get together and trade?

Mostly because I have done things to mine that I like and it's not as equipped as theirs. And honestly it's the only thing I hate. It's as Dave and Kathie stated the chair's pitch forward as well as uncomfortable. And I really don't need a king size bed, though I think they are really nice. With my Dh it's actually getting to where we may not be able to go much anymore so hate to have an even nicer trailer sitting going to waste. But someday when I take off again camping a king size bed would be a little much for just me.

Glad Vince you have checked it out, because I was going to offer you guys a tour to try it out before ordering if not. Good luck with your sale.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:52 PM   #8

Name: PDowning
Trailer: "Currently Shopping"
OK
LD For Sale

Hi!

It's a great looking Rig. Do you have interior pictures to share. Also is there an asking price?

Thanks

Oklahoma Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceH View Post
We're selling our 2009 Casita Liberty Deluxe with all the trimmings, we decided to buy a Freedom Deluxe. Trailer has microwave, furnace, vent fan, toilet inside and outside showers, A/C, furnace, TV antenna w/amp, TV shelf, cable ready, range and sink covers, awning, 15" tires in great shape, high lift axle, battery is in good condition, bubble levels, vinyl flooring, 25 gallon fresh water tank. A new one with the same configuration would cost about $18,500. Plus you save 4-day round trip to Rice TX.

This trailer has been treated with care, we love it, we just decided that a FD fits our lifestyle better. Located in Gunbarrel CO, between Boulder and Longmont. It has been winterized.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #9

Casita Liberty Delux Interior Photos

We are asking $16,500
Thanks for your interest! Let us know if you'd like to come see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula Downing View Post
Hi!

It's a great looking Rig. Do you have interior pictures to share. Also is there an asking price?

Thanks

Oklahoma Camper
Attached Thumbnails
CasitaInterior.jpg   CasitaInterior-2.jpg  

CasitaInterior-4.jpg   CasitaInterior-5.jpg  

Old 01-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #10

Name: Jeffrey W.
Trailer: In the market for a new or used Escape 5th Wheel
Colorado
I would like to see your casita

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceH View Post
Hi,
I would like to set a time to see your Casita. I live in Colorado Springs, Co. What is you asking price? Please contact me by phone 719-238-9655.
Thanks, Jeff
Old 02-09-2011, 08:01 AM   #11

FD for LD Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff W. View Post
Hi,
I would like to set a time to see your Casita. I live in Colorado Springs, Co. What is you asking price? Please contact me by phone 719-238-9655.
Thanks, Jeff
Hi, I have a 2006 like new Freedom deluxe. I love it but am 6'4" and think the king bed would be better for me. Any interest in a possible swap deal? My number is 406 295 5805. Give me a call and we can talk. I live in Montana.
thanks
Ted
Old 02-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #12

Trailer: U-Haul VT16
Registry
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post236056

It's up to you - but you have been warned!

Regards,

Matt

Tags
casita