FL SOLD 2009 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe ***FOR SALE*** CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN $16,650 - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Casita
FL
Posts: 13
SOLD 2009 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe ***FOR SALE*** CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN $16,650

For sale is our 2009 Casita 17í Sprit Deluxe. This little egg is loaded and in VERY GOOD shape. Notable Features: New Tires, All Exterior Running Lights Upgraded to LED, Roof Top AC that Blows Ice Cold, Full Galley (Sink, Dual Gas Burners, Refrigerator, Cabinet Large Enough for Microwave with Power Outlet), Bathroom (Toilet, Sink, Shower, Exhaust Fan and Privacy Window), TONS of Storage, Large Dinette that Converts to Bed, Small Dinette that Converts to Single Bed, Coat Closet, Hot Water Heater, Large Exterior Awning, Dual Propane Tanks and Rear Stabilizers. Everything down to each individual light bulb works on this camper. Looking for a good home that will enjoy the Egg Camper Lifestyle!!! Donít hesitate to contact me for additional information, pictures or to see in person. Located in Sarasota, FL area. 941-447-076six
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0928.jpg   IMG_0931.jpg  

IMG_0907.jpg   IMG_0911.jpg  

IMG_0908.jpg   IMG_0915.jpg  

IMG_0917.jpg   IMG_0922.jpg  

IMG_0927.jpg  
__________________

__________________
Compass B is offline  
Old 07-28-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Kai in Seattle's Avatar
 
Name: Kathleen
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Washington
Posts: 1,396
Registry
What's the "dry weight" of this beauty? (That is, unloaded, empty tanks) What's the tongue weight? Manufacturer paperwork should give a clue...?


Thanks.
__________________

__________________
Semper ubi sub ubi.
Kai in Seattle is offline  
Old 07-28-2017, 11:12 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Name: Peggy
Trailer: In the market
South Carolina
Posts: 4
Smile Love it

If this is still available in September (when I am expecting a windfall), I want it! Have been shopping for a used Casita Spirit in good shape for months! Really hope to sell my condo and live in it for a time! Thanks!
phopesc@yahoo.com
__________________
phopesc is offline  
Old 07-29-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Casita
FL
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle View Post
What's the "dry weight" of this beauty? (That is, unloaded, empty tanks) What's the tongue weight? Manufacturer paperwork should give a clue...?


Thanks.
From what I can tell, the dry weight is 3,040 pounds.
Tongue weight- 380 pounds.
Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.
__________________
Compass B is offline  
Old 07-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Name: Mike
Trailer: Casita
FL
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by phopesc View Post
If this is still available in September (when I am expecting a windfall), I want it! Have been shopping for a used Casita Spirit in good shape for months! Really hope to sell my condo and live in it for a time! Thanks!
phopesc@yahoo.com
Thank you for your interest. If it is still available in September, I would love to meet up with you. Good luck selling the condo!
__________________
Compass B is offline  
Old 07-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Kai in Seattle's Avatar
 
Name: Kathleen
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Washington
Posts: 1,396
Registry
Thanks, a good balance there...enough tongue-heavy to ride well.


Good luck to the condo-sale Peggy...and for your sale, Mike.


BEST
Kai
__________________
Semper ubi sub ubi.
Kai in Seattle is offline  
Old 08-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Name: John
Trailer: Looking for a Casita 17
Florida
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass B View Post
For sale is our 2009 Casita 17í Sprit Deluxe. This little egg is loaded and in VERY GOOD shape. Notable Features: New Tires, All Exterior Running Lights Upgraded to LED, Roof Top AC that Blows Ice Cold, Full Galley (Sink, Dual Gas Burners, Refrigerator, Cabinet Large Enough for Microwave with Power Outlet), Bathroom (Toilet, Sink, Shower, Exhaust Fan and Privacy Window), TONS of Storage, Large Dinette that Converts to Bed, Small Dinette that Converts to Single Bed, Coat Closet, Hot Water Heater, Large Exterior Awning, Dual Propane Tanks and Rear Stabilizers. Everything down to each individual light bulb works on this camper. Looking for a good home that will enjoy the Egg Camper Lifestyle!!! Donít hesitate to contact me for additional information, pictures or to see in person. Located in Sarasota, FL area. 941-447-076six
Called yesterday and this one has been sold, gone in about 48 hours from when the ad hit the classifieds.
__________________
ArtfulDodger is offline  
Old 08-15-2017, 03:50 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Name: Peggy
Trailer: In the market
South Carolina
Posts: 4
Wow

Amazing! These Casita's sell so quickly, I love it! One reason that is the RV I will probably choose. Since I will be traveling alone with my dog, it fits the bill perfectly. I need the table for eating and computer time and therefore can keep the bed as a bed at all times. The Casita Spirit is for me! One of these days, sigh.....................
__________________
phopesc is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 09:01 AM   #9
Junior Member
 
Name: Van
Trailer: Currently shopping
Alabama
Posts: 2
Please let me know if this is available.....thanks
__________________
Ridingoldies is offline  
Old 08-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
GregandTeresa's Avatar
 
Name: Greg
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Tennessee
Posts: 186
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
Called yesterday and this one has been sold, gone in about 48 hours from when the ad hit the classifieds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingoldies View Post
Please let me know if this is available.....thanks
Sold
__________________

__________________
GregandTeresa is offline  
 

Tags
casita, for sale


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TX | SOLD 2009 17 ft Spirit Deluxe For Sale Cindy O Classified Archives 9 11-10-2016 01:04 PM
CA | SOLD: 2009 16 ' Casita Spirit Deluxe For Sale Westielvr Classified Archives 8 10-27-2016 08:27 PM
AL | For Sale 2009 Casita Spirit Deluxe=sold Grady C Classified Archives 2 05-18-2013 07:12 PM
SOLD - 13' Scamp for sale - $650 Isaac M Classified Archives 5 03-31-2009 07:56 PM
SOLD - 2009 casita 17' spirit deluxe-Montgomery, Tx Greg A Classified Archives 1 01-23-2009 06:39 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.