FL SOLD 2009 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe ***FOR SALE*** CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN $16,650 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2017, 07:53 PM   #1

Name: Mike
Trailer: Casita
FL
SOLD 2009 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe ***FOR SALE*** CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN $16,650

For sale is our 2009 Casita 17’ Sprit Deluxe. This little egg is loaded and in VERY GOOD shape. Notable Features: New Tires, All Exterior Running Lights Upgraded to LED, Roof Top AC that Blows Ice Cold, Full Galley (Sink, Dual Gas Burners, Refrigerator, Cabinet Large Enough for Microwave with Power Outlet), Bathroom (Toilet, Sink, Shower, Exhaust Fan and Privacy Window), TONS of Storage, Large Dinette that Converts to Bed, Small Dinette that Converts to Single Bed, Coat Closet, Hot Water Heater, Large Exterior Awning, Dual Propane Tanks and Rear Stabilizers. Everything down to each individual light bulb works on this camper. Looking for a good home that will enjoy the Egg Camper Lifestyle!!! Don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information, pictures or to see in person. Located in Sarasota, FL area. 941-447-076six
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0928.jpg   IMG_0931.jpg  

IMG_0907.jpg   IMG_0911.jpg  

IMG_0908.jpg   IMG_0915.jpg  

IMG_0917.jpg   IMG_0922.jpg  

IMG_0927.jpg  
Old 07-28-2017, 10:57 AM   #2

Name: Kathleen (Kai: ai as in wait)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Greater Seattle Metropolitan Area, Washington
Registry
What's the "dry weight" of this beauty? (That is, unloaded, empty tanks) What's the tongue weight? Manufacturer paperwork should give a clue...?

Thanks.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:12 AM   #3

Name: Peggy
Trailer: In the market
South Carolina
Smile Love it

If this is still available in September (when I am expecting a windfall), I want it! Have been shopping for a used Casita Spirit in good shape for months! Really hope to sell my condo and live in it for a time! Thanks!
phopesc@yahoo.com
Old 07-29-2017, 10:04 AM   #4

FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai in Seattle View Post
What's the "dry weight" of this beauty? (That is, unloaded, empty tanks) What's the tongue weight? Manufacturer paperwork should give a clue...?

Thanks.
From what I can tell, the dry weight is 3,040 pounds.
Tongue weight- 380 pounds.
Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #5

FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by phopesc View Post
If this is still available in September (when I am expecting a windfall), I want it! Have been shopping for a used Casita Spirit in good shape for months! Really hope to sell my condo and live in it for a time! Thanks!
phopesc@yahoo.com
Thank you for your interest. If it is still available in September, I would love to meet up with you. Good luck selling the condo!
Old 07-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #6

Name: Kathleen (Kai: ai as in wait)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973 "Peanut"
Greater Seattle Metropolitan Area, Washington
Registry
Thanks, a good balance there...enough tongue-heavy to ride well.

Good luck to the condo-sale Peggy...and for your sale, Mike.

BEST
Kai
Old 08-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #7

Name: John
Trailer: Looking for a Casita 17
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass B View Post
For sale is our 2009 Casita 17’ Sprit Deluxe. This little egg is loaded and in VERY GOOD shape. Notable Features: New Tires, All Exterior Running Lights Upgraded to LED, Roof Top AC that Blows Ice Cold, Full Galley (Sink, Dual Gas Burners, Refrigerator, Cabinet Large Enough for Microwave with Power Outlet), Bathroom (Toilet, Sink, Shower, Exhaust Fan and Privacy Window), TONS of Storage, Large Dinette that Converts to Bed, Small Dinette that Converts to Single Bed, Coat Closet, Hot Water Heater, Large Exterior Awning, Dual Propane Tanks and Rear Stabilizers. Everything down to each individual light bulb works on this camper. Looking for a good home that will enjoy the Egg Camper Lifestyle!!! Don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information, pictures or to see in person. Located in Sarasota, FL area. 941-447-076six
Called yesterday and this one has been sold, gone in about 48 hours from when the ad hit the classifieds.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:50 PM   #8

Name: Peggy
Trailer: In the market
South Carolina
Wow

Amazing! These Casita's sell so quickly, I love it! One reason that is the RV I will probably choose. Since I will be traveling alone with my dog, it fits the bill perfectly. I need the table for eating and computer time and therefore can keep the bed as a bed at all times. The Casita Spirit is for me! One of these days, sigh.....................
Old 08-18-2017, 09:01 AM   #9

Name: Van
Trailer: Currently shopping
Alabama
Please let me know if this is available.....thanks
Old 08-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #10

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Tennessee
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
Called yesterday and this one has been sold, gone in about 48 hours from when the ad hit the classifieds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingoldies View Post
Please let me know if this is available.....thanks
Sold

Tags
casita, for sale