NJ SOLD: 2012 15’ Parkliner - $16,500 (Queen with bunk beds) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-14-2013, 01:15 PM   #1

Name: Marta
Trailer: Parkliner
New Jersey
SOLD: 2012 15’ Parkliner - $16,500 (Queen with bunk beds)

This is a 16’ trailer with a molded fiberglass body made by Parkliner. It has a queen bed that converts into a large dining table and the bunk bed option which sleeps 4 comfortably. The bunk can be easily disassembled and used either for a single bed or a smaller dinette. The trailer has A/C, furnace, roof fan, microwave oven (never used), 2 burner propane stove, 3 fuel source refrigerator, sink with electric pump, shower and flush toilet with electric pump (never used), hot water heater, electric lights and several receptacles. Includes 2 propane tanks, screen door and many cabinets. It runs on electricity (110V), Battery (12V) and propane for appliances (except A/C). Never smoked in and no pets. Truly like new - used 3 times for tent camping without hookups. Installed new power converter (8/2013) and 2 new OPTIMA batteries (8/2013). Picked up brand new in May 2012 for $18,000.00 from Parkliner. Asking $16,500.00. Photos are of our actual trailer. Extra fabric included if you want to make your own throw pillows.
Great trailer for individual, couple or a family of 4 - total dry weight is 2100 lbs. You can go camping this weekend! Trailer is located in Lawrenceville, NJ (central NJ). Please reply via this forum.

For more detailed information regarding the specifications and various configurations with this model, please go to their website at, ParkLiner Fiberglass Ultralight Travel Trailers -
Attached Images

Old 10-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #2

Name: Betty Lou
Trailer: Ready to purchase.
Delaware
Parkliner for Sale

Hi we are wondering if your PL has sold?It looks really nice. Curious, are you comfortable sharing why you are selling when only yr old? Reason for my asking is b/c my sister and I recently drove down to N.C. (7 hrs) to look at a Parkliner. If you do not feel comfortable making public post on forum our email contact is Chiffons11@verizon.net. Thank you. Betty Lou and Bev (2 sisters)
Old 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #3

Trailer: Parkliner 2012
New Jersey
Hi! Yes - still for sale - will send email.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:27 PM   #4

Name: elaine
Trailer: Casita
Ohio
yes I would also like to know why you are selling. I have been interested in buying one of these for awhile. Is there an awning or does parkliner make one?

please email me jellyestar@gmail.com..Thanks
Old 10-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #5

New Jersey
Hi there - trailer just listed today and still for sale. We have 3 kids - bought it a year and a half ago (May 2012) thinking we could comfortably fit all 5 of us for a few years which is not the case. Our 2 sons (15-13 then) have grown into young men (17-15) and the reality is it can't accommodate 4 adults and 1 child plus the additional pet. If family of 4 or less seems fine. With college tuition creeping up, seems like its the right decision. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine in Ohio View Post
yes I would also like to know why you are selling. I have been interested in buying one of these for awhile. Is there an awning or does parkliner make one? please email me jellyestar@gmail.com..Thanks
Old 10-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #6

New Jersey
No awning but we rigged a dining canopy to it as an awning as recommended by fellow owners here last time we camped and it served us well through monsoon-like rain. I have pics and can upload tomorrow.

there an awning or does parkliner make one? please email me jellyestar@gmail.com..Thanks[/QUOTE]
Old 10-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #7

Name: elaine
Trailer: Casita
Ohio
thanks, i would like to see the pic when you have a chance.. i was looking at the extras that can be ordered from Parkliner. What size is the frig? Just trying to clarify the extras on yours : air conditioning, furnace, flush toliet, bunk beds and what else? would love a close-up of the upholstery.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #8

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
We're ready to buy your ParkLiner sight unseen! I've sent you an email and a couple of personal messages already this morning. We were traveling over the holiday weekend and I did not see this until I got up at 5 this morning.

Gail and I have been hoping to find a lightly used ParkLiner, and would love to run down to Jersey this week, pay you, and pick it up!

Please get hold of me. I've sent you my personal email address, work & phone #s. We very much look forward to hearing from you!

Frank
Old 10-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #9

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_a View Post
We're ready to buy your ParkLiner sight unseen! I've sent you an email and a couple of personal messages already this morning. We were traveling over the holiday weekend and I did not see this until I got up at 5 this morning.

Gail and I have been hoping to find a lightly used ParkLiner, and would love to run down to Jersey this week, pay you, and pick it up!

Please get hold of me. I've sent you my personal email address, work & phone #s. We very much look forward to hearing from you!

Frank
Go Frank and Gail! We love our Casita, but if I could choose to buy any FGRV, it would be a Parkliner. We camped next to Chandler last year. He delivered one to a fellow camper, and brought the prototype to show us all. Communication issues notwithstanding, we love the design. Hope it works out for you. If it does, can we come drool over it?
Old 10-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #10

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfar View Post
Go Frank and Gail! We love our Casita, but if I could choose to buy any FGRV, it would be a Parkliner. We camped next to Chandler last year. He delivered one to a fellow camper, and brought the prototype to show us all. Communication issues notwithstanding, we love the design. Hope it works out for you. If it does, can we come drool over it?
Thanks Sue, we're on top of it here, and should know tomorrow. If it works out (as we believe it will), you are more than welcome to come over and drool. Trust me, we'd be drooling with you! Frank
Old 10-15-2013, 08:51 PM   #11

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Frank...wish you lots of luck! I love my ParkLiner... problems aside with Chandler. If I could do it over(and had 10k more to spend lol) the only other trailer that would have suited my needs would have been an escape 17... but I don't regret my decision at all. Maybe next year I will start adding some more wood to my inside to cover the rat fur walls lol.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #12

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
I am assuming it has been sold???

Old 10-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #13

New York
Just got word from the credit union, and it was a very good word. Thanks to Marta & Alex for being patient. The hold up was a lack of comparables, like one would find in an NADA guide. So I flooded the credit union with information, and they caved.

We plan to pick it up Saturday morning...

Frank, soon to be a proud ParkLiner owner (I hope!)
Old 10-16-2013, 11:25 AM   #14

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Congrads! I hope you have many wonderful Adventures!

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #15

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by deryk View Post
Congrads! I hope you have many wonderful Adventures!
Thanks Deryk. First adventure will be driving to NJ to get it. We'll take it from there pal.

Frank
Old 10-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #16

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Congratulations Frank,
Nancy and I couldn't be happier for you and Gail. Hope to see you around a campfire somewhere soon. Have a safe trip picking up your new rig.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #17

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian M. in NY View Post
Congratulations Frank,
Nancy and I couldn't be happier for you and Gail. Hope to see you around a campfire somewhere soon. Have a safe trip picking up your new rig.
Thanks Brian! After driving over to see Tim & Rita's this past summer we were pretty much sold. Then after looking at all the eggs at Copake, and considering our needs, looking at yours did it. We figured once we sold the GMC, off we'd head for NC, give them a deposit and start the waiting game.

I'm still pinching myself...

Frank
Old 10-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #18
k8t

Name: Katie
Trailer: ParkLiner 2013
California
Congratulations Frank! They're very comfortable trailers. Have fun!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #19

New York
Thanks Katie! We were sold on them, even with everything we read. People have problems with all sorts of things. I'm a "let's fix it" kind of guy, but am not shy either. We're very excited.

Frank
Old 10-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #20

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalyn View Post
I am assuming it has been sold???
Martica please let us know when this is a done deal.

Tags
parkliner