NY sold 2016 13' Scamp for sale-Central New York area - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #1

Name: Aaron
Trailer: 2016 Scamp 13'
New York
Registry
sold 2016 13' Scamp for sale-Central New York area

Well, unfortunately I have to sell my new Scamp due to upcoming surgery that will put me out of work for 4 months. We love our Scamp and bought it new in late September 2016(delivered). It's been a tough decision because it is so awesome. It's just over a year old and currently in indoor heated storage. It was stored the same way last year and has never seen the winter.

It is the model with the sink, shower and the toilet. The toilet has NEVER been used and the shower used maybe 3 times. It has dual propane tanks, A/C, furnace, refrigerator, stove, hot water heater etc. It has the 2 storage units on each side above the bed with lights. All interior lights have been converted to LED. We bought the extended bed. It has custom curtains (High Country) and lace(Pine Cone) inner curtains to let the light in during the day. It has a linoleum floor that has not seen the light of day since the first thing I did was install carpet on top to keep it like new.The A/C unit has the low ramp up adapter installed although the name of it escapes me now.It also has the 3 speed roof fan. It has strategic puck lights all around and in most of the cabinets as well as strategic plastic hooks all over the place for hanging stuff. It has the adapter on the rear for the bike rack. I have a sweet bike Rack and the Honda e1000 generator which I might be convinced to sell as well but as of now ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASKING PRICE. Pictures will follow. Thanks! $13,000.
Attached Thumbnails
20170801_204036.jpg   20170426_200129.jpg  

20161014_170633.jpg   note 7 pics 10-7 048.jpg  

Old 01-13-2018, 07:27 AM   #2

Name: Lyle
Trailer: Scamp 16, previously Scamp 13
None
Sorry you need to sell. Sounds like a great deal for someone. Best wishes for you.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:51 AM   #3

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Curious
Where is it located in New York... I’m formerly from
Deposit New York
A lot of great camping in Adirondack mtn
Our family would go ever year
Old 01-13-2018, 09:24 AM   #4

Name: Sandy
Trailer: Past: 1983 13' Scamp; 1984 16' Scamp
New York
13 Scamp

I'm in CNY. What town are you in? I have a 16' and am considering going smaller. What is the weight of your Scamp?
Old 01-13-2018, 07:33 PM   #5

New York
Registry
syracuse area
Old 01-15-2018, 11:01 AM   #6

New York
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc View Post
well, unfortunately i have to sell my new scamp due to upcoming surgery that will put me out of work for 4 months. We love our scamp and bought it new in late september 2016(delivered). It's been a tough decision because it is so awesome. It's just over a year old and currently in indoor heated storage. It was stored the same way last year and has never seen the winter.

It is the model with the sink, shower and the toilet. The toilet has never been used and the shower used maybe 3 times. It has dual propane tanks, a/c, furnace, refrigerator, stove, hot water heater etc. It has the 2 storage units on each side above the bed with lights. All interior lights have been converted to led. We bought the extended bed. It has custom curtains (high country) and lace(pine cone) inner curtains to let the light in during the day. It has a linoleum floor that has not seen the light of day since the first thing i did was install carpet on top to keep it like new.the a/c unit has the low ramp up adapter installed although the name of it escapes me now.it also has the 3 speed roof fan. It has strategic puck lights all around and in most of the cabinets as well as strategic plastic hooks all over the place for hanging stuff. It has the adapter on the rear for the bike rack. I have a sweet bike rack and the honda e1000 generator which i might be convinced to sell as well but as of now are not included in the asking price. Pictures will follow. Thanks! $13,000.
this is no longer for sale but i can not edit or delete the ad
Old 01-15-2018, 07:11 PM   #7

New York
Registry
NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!
Old 01-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #8

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Aaron, one of the site Mods will see your post and delete it as it's not something the poster can do.

Tags
for sale, scamp