WA SOLD: 2017 Happier Camper HC1 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-25-2018, 06:42 PM   #1

Name: Sarah
Trailer: Happier Camper HC1
Texas
SOLD: 2017 Happier Camper HC1

Located in Southern Washington. Willing to deliver or meet anywhere in Washington or Oregon before 12/4.

1100 lbs dry weight, has been towed about 6000 miles, slept in 10-12 times. It’s cute, easy to handle, towed by my 2013 Subaru Outback with no problems.

I’ve attached the original invoice with what I paid as well as the add-ons I chose. *edit- ok you can’t see it but I’m not sure how to attach it otherwise. I’ll email if interested*

It has a two burner butane stove, 5 gallon capacity sink, small electric cooler, solar power, awning, portable dry-flush toilet (needs new cartridges that can be purchased online). I will absolutely clean and detail it prior to sale. If interested, I’ll send more photos and answer any questions.

I would love $24,500 for it.
Attached Thumbnails
BBA8AF4B-F5A7-473C-90C7-53DC270ECFCB.jpg   EFA37944-F2C4-474E-B424-07A61E43AD31.jpg  

41EBF83A-60CD-4EA2-8A1C-6D755B317351.jpg   D3A3E997-13A0-4990-86D2-ED8F423BB6C8.jpg  

E95E954D-0754-4623-959D-8E45C85AE889.jpg   A3337378-D402-4906-8EE2-91D240484223.jpeg  

Old 11-26-2018, 10:54 AM   #2

Name: Tom
Trailer: Sprinter 'til I buy
Denver, CO
...And I would love to be 2 inches taller. Only kidding.

Very attractive, well configured rig you have. Interesting large back door and modules, plus side entry.

Gently used ones aren't available often. Good luck.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:33 PM   #3

Name: Don
Trailer: Currently Shopping for HC1
Arizona
Questions on HC1

Six questions follow:
1. Is your HC1 still available?
2. If so, what forms of payment do you accept? We would be purchasing outright, not financing.
3. What are the Floor Panels listed on the invoice?
4. When you list Solar Panel, is this a fully capable system to recharge the battery, or is it just wired to connect a collector?
5. Are you still able to deliver anywhere in Washington or Oregon? We live in Flagstaff, AZ, so would prefer a shorter drive to a longer. We'd also have to time to be back home prior to 5 Jan 19.
6. Why are you selling?
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBell View Post
Located in Southern Washington. Willing to deliver or meet anywhere in Washington or Oregon before 12/4.

1100 lbs dry weight, has been towed about 6000 miles, slept in 10-12 times. It’s cute, easy to handle, towed by my 2013 Subaru Outback with no problems.

I’ve attached the original invoice with what I paid as well as the add-ons I chose. *edit- ok you can’t see it but I’m not sure how to attach it otherwise. I’ll email if interested*

It has a two burner butane stove, 5 gallon capacity sink, small electric cooler, solar power, awning, portable dry-flush toilet (needs new cartridges that can be purchased online). I will absolutely clean and detail it prior to sale. If interested, I’ll send more photos and answer any questions.

I would love $24,500 for it.
Old 12-28-2018, 03:32 PM   #4

Texas
Happier camper

Dwmorris- I just tried to reply and it all got deleted!! It is still available. Feel free to call me at 512-947-3704.
Thanks!
Sarah
Old 12-28-2018, 04:33 PM   #5

Texas
HC1

Ok, I’ll try again.
The trailer is available, however I won’t be available to start driving it to meet you until 1/2 as I’m out of town for the holidays. I’ll go as far south as I can.
I’m flexible on payment, I suppose a cashier’s check would work.
I believe the floor panels are the removable square woven easily cleanable covers that are on the exposed floor area.
The solar panel keeps the battery charged at all times. If you look at the website you may be able to find better info than I can give you. It’s worked very well for me for months keeping my same battery charged.
I’m selling it because I figured I’d use it more when I planned my big round-the-country travel, and I ended up camping less and staying with friends and family and house-sitting more. Now that I’m ready to settle down, I won’t be able to park it when I get an apartment in the city. I loved using it to camp, and it’s not because it wasn’t a great little camper.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:25 PM   #6

Name: Don
Trailer: Currently Shopping for HC1
Arizona
New Happier Camper HC1 Owner

We picked up our HC1 in Northern Nevada on 1/4/19 and the whole family is very pleased with our acquisition. Thank you, Sarah.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:16 AM   #7

Name: Marlene
Trailer: In the market
Washington
Red face Is this camper sold already?

It looks like this camper was bought? I’m new on this forum. Do I have to weed through all the ad responses?
Old 01-10-2019, 07:50 AM   #8

Name: Steve
Trailer: Escape 15A
Minnesota
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzene68 View Post
Do I have to weed through all the ad responses?
What, all six of them?

But yes, it looks like the camper is sold.
Old 01-11-2019, 12:51 AM   #9

Name: Marlene
Trailer: In the market
Washington
This post was 6,

So many listings and some have over 20 posts.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:44 AM   #10

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzene68 View Post
So many listings and some have over 20 posts.
Just a little info for you Marlene. Always check the original posing dates first and the number of posts the seller has made. Many folks join to sell but really don't get back to us very well, answering questions or letting us know it's sold. Just a handful of posts by them is a pretty good indication the ad was a second thought for a sale but not always. Always read the entire post to see if it was sold as sometimes that info kind of gets buried in the thread and a Mod doesn't see it. The Mods will only move a "sale" ad to the sold thread if they see the notice of being sold. Kind of a bummer for newbies until they learn how it is. I would like to see ads removed after a few months to end some confusion as a seller can always relist. These eggs generally sell within hours to a few weeks. Another idea for you is starting your own post of what size, price range and wants/needs you're looking for in a TT. Many folks have had good results going that way. Good luck in your search .

Tags
happier camper, hc1