FL SOLD: 81 13' Scamp with a romantic vibe. solid floor, new axle ready to roll for another 25 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2015, 11:52 AM   #1

Name: Sonja
Trailer: Casita
Florida
SOLD: 81 13' Scamp with a romantic vibe. solid floor, new axle ready to roll for another 25

81 13' Scamp Trailer | Leesburg, FL | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
New axle
New undercoat
Updated wiring
Dimmer led lights
New Cold AC
Fridge
New waterproof allure flooring
New backsplash
New light fixtures
New Scamp cushions from factory
New Scamp curtains from factory
New hardware throughout
She had her axle replaced in feb and a new undercoat put on. The only thing left to do on her is replace the stove and the trim work on the cabinets. Airtight shell and solid floor. Ready for another 25 years.
$6,000-serious inquiries only.
Located in Leesburg, FL

Old 06-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #2

Name: Heather
Trailer: Scamp
New Hampshire
Registry
Hey Leesburg Fl

Greetings from Clermont

Heather the snowbird
Old 06-15-2015, 12:16 PM   #3

Florida
Hi heather the snowbird!!!! Love that citrus tower
Old 06-15-2015, 06:38 PM   #4

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Wanna know something? I have looked at the pics in this posting three times now.. and the first two, I said to myself, "Self.. that table is in bad shape.. sure the finish holds up better on mine!"
Then on the third look I saw it.. the table is not worn.. its a map of the world! I feel so silly now (even more so for admitting my mistake in public).
Anyway.. looks like its well kept up. Nice trailer for someone.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #5

Name: Beatrice
Trailer: Dodge roadteck & shopping
Florida
Hello

Hi, I am interested in your Scamp. I do have a question as far as the trim you said is needed on the cabinets. I'm not sure exactly what that would entail since I have never refurbished a trailer. I am somewhat handy and not afraid of using power tools. Also what type of stove would it need?
I have a friend up your way in Grand Isle, so pick up is not a problem.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Bea D.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:22 PM   #6

Florida
OMG. I guess from that angle it does look weird!!!! Glad you said something. I mean its not perfect. I am missing Ireland lol. now I have to try to get another picture up so people don't think I'm trying to pass of some crazy table.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:40 PM   #7

Florida
Hi Bead
the trim is a personal preference that can be bought directly from scamp. it doesn't require power tools for install. It basically pinches on the edging of any openings for aesthetic purposes. (gives nice clean lines). When the cabinets are closed, you don't see it and only OCD people like me even know that its not there.
The stovetop can be bought from scamp or cheaper from amazon and they run around $120. We never cooked in the camper and had plans to install a counter over the stove well for extra space, but never got around to it.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:01 PM   #8

Florida
Hi, thanks for your reply. I guess what I'm asking as far as the stove goes, would it hook up to propane? There were no photos of the front of it, to see if you have it hooked up to propane. I probably wouldn't cook much either. Microwave??
Thanks,
Bead
Old 06-15-2015, 08:36 PM   #9

Florida
If a stove is installed then you would run a gas line to the front of the trailer where the tank is stored. This is the way scamp sets them up, but most people use other means to cook. The idea of cooking in that tiny space made me nervous which is why we were in the process of removing it. There is a microwave that lives above the ac.
let me know if you have anymore questions and I'll answer them as best I can.
sonja
Old 06-15-2015, 08:59 PM   #10

Florida
Hi, I am really interested. Is there anyway I could get photos of the whole outside the counter area and dimensions of the inside?
Thanks, good night.
Bead
Old 06-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #11

Florida
Hi Bead- I've posted more pictures on the ad. Please let me know if you have more questions. I have an appointment to show it this evening and on Thursday.
81 13' Scamp Trailer | Leesburg, FL | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
Old 06-16-2015, 08:00 AM   #12

Florida
Okay thanks

Hi, thanks for the information. Keep in touch with me in case you do not sell it in the next few days. I would not be able to get up your way for a week plus. I could send my friend the money, and have her see it, but this is something I feel I need to do in person.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:02 PM   #13

Florida
Sold.

Tags
axle, scamp