SOLD - Bigfoot 21ft RB & 2003 Chevy Silverado - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-25-2007, 04:02 PM   #1

Trailer: 21 ft Bigfoot Rear Bed
2003 Bigfoot 21ft RB, excellent conditon, 11,000 BTU AC, Microwave, Winter package, Thermal widows, 30,000BTU furnace, axles flipped, am/fm/cd, tv/dvd, awning, sleeps 4, outside shower option, dual 30lb propane tanks, bra cover, trailer cover, fantastic fan and roof covers over both, all towing accessories included, non-smoking, no pets. Asking $23,000

2003 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton, 60K miles, 5.3ltr engine, tow package, bedliner, cruise control, ac, pw, am/fm/cd, Asking $14,000

Located in Sacramento, CA

email me
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0001.JPG  
Old 07-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I assume you used the Silverado to tow the Bigfoot so I am wondering if you used it for any mountain driving?

Wondering how this configuration would do on some high mountain grades?
Old 08-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #3

Joanie, yes used the Chevy to pull the Bigfoot and never had any problems with grades.

It seems like the Bigfoot is so light, that it pulls very easily, it almost seems like when it's on cruise control that it's doing the same speed with the same rpm's with or without the trailer! I've been very impressed with both the Bigfoot and the Chevy.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:44 AM   #4

Well that's good to know. I was considering a Diesel but looks like I might not need one.
I would love to buy a combo like yours, trailer and tow but I am waiting on the sale of my home

However I am getting showings and from the Real Estate Report, sales ARE picking up

Quote:
Joanie, yes used the Chevy to pull the Bigfoot and never had any problems with grades.

It seems like the Bigfoot is so light, that it pulls very easily, it almost seems like when it's on cruise control that it's doing the same speed with the same rpm's with or without the trailer! I've been very impressed with both the Bigfoot and the Chevy.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:51 PM   #5

Joaniie, I would highly recommend a Bigfoot, whether you buy mine or not. We have really enjoyed the quality workmanship that goes into them. When I was looking to buy another trailer and looked at lots of them, I remember on one rv site that people were speaking about their problems with their trailers and one Bigfoot owner said the "once he has a screw come loose on a cupboard"! That was it, I was convinced and we have had about the same experience with ours. Hope you sell your house soon

Oh and by the way I have decided to drop the Bigfoot price to $21,500.....how can you resist?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0013.JPG  
Old 08-10-2007, 08:30 AM   #6

Your killing me here Gerry!

Unfortuntely have to sell my house BEFORE I can buy

Its been listed for about 6 weeks now and I have had several showings and the feedback is ALWAYS good however no acceptable offers ( I did have one lowball offer)

Its a buyers market and most people have to look at 20-25 houses before making a decision.

However Bigfoot has always been my choice and the 21ft is the perfect size for me

BTW, why are you selling?

Quote:
Joaniie, I would highly recommend a Bigfoot, whether you buy mine or not. We have really enjoyed the quality workmanship that goes into them. When I was looking to buy another trailer and looked at lots of them, I remember on one rv site that people were speaking about their problems with their trailers and one Bigfoot owner said the "once he has a screw come loose on a cupboard"! That was it, I was convinced and we have had about the same experience with ours. Hope you sell your house soon
Oh and by the way I have decided to drop the Bigfoot price to $21,500.....how can you resist?
Old 08-10-2007, 08:54 AM   #7

Trailer: 2008 Airstream Sport 22 / 03 Toyota Tundra (Former 05 Casita Owner)
Gerry: What is the exterior width of your Bigfoot. I kow they changed from 8' to 8'-4" at some point.
Could you post additional inside photo(s)?
Thanks, Sam
Old 08-10-2007, 06:08 PM   #8

Joanie, we are selling it because my wife has a new job and we don't use it as much anymore, only once this year

Sam, I didn't know they made them 4" wider, ours is listed in our documents as 8ft wide.

You can see more photos at this link:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/rvs/394147510.html

Gerry
Old 08-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #9

Both truck and trailer have been sold/
Old 08-28-2007, 06:50 PM   #10

Just kidding (not)

Good for you.

Quote:
Both truck and trailer have been sold/