SOLD - Boler Cushion Covers - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Ontario
Posts: 33
I have a full set of cushion covers from my 1976 Boler in excellent condition. They have been done professionally and look fairly new with the vinyl bottoms and all zippered for easy removal for washing. We are changing our color scheme so these are no longer suitable for us. They are a light greyish blue color in a very soft corderoy pant like material.

I'm having trouble posting the photos, so I will have to e-mail them if you are interested in seeing them. The set is complete including the 2 small side pieces and the long wedge piece. We are asking $150.00 plus shipping.
__________________

__________________
Dave Mc is offline  
Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Raya's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Posts: 3,014
Oops, meant to PM...

Sorry!

R.
__________________

__________________
Raya is offline  
Old 05-18-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
DANG!!!
I just GAVE away 2 complete sets of (stock, unrestored) Trillium sets WITH the optional front n rear overhead shelving!!! Will I NEVER learn???
__________________
Doug Mager is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Ontario
Posts: 33
Quote:
I have a full set of cushion covers from my 1976 Boler in excellent condition. They have been done professionally and look fairly new with the vinyl bottoms and all zippered for easy removal for washing. We are changing our color scheme so these are no longer suitable for us. They are a light greyish blue color in a very soft corderoy pant like material.

I'm having trouble posting the photos, so I will have to e-mail them if you are interested in seeing them. The set is complete including the 2 small side pieces and the long wedge piece. We are asking $150.00 plus shipping.

Figured out the photo shrinking thing...
Attached Thumbnails
Furnace_005.JPG   Furnace_006.JPG  

__________________
Dave Mc is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Roy in TO's Avatar
 
Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Posts: 4,954
Way to go on the photo resizing, Dave!

Now if someone needs everything, I've got pretty close to a full set of cushions available. The covers need replacing.

I'm missing the proper front lower bunk and have extra's of the rears. My foam combined with your covers just might make somebody happy.
__________________
Roy in TO is offline  
Old 05-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #6
Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Ontario
Posts: 33
If anybody is looking for a set of Boler cushion covers, make me an offer. Is the price set too high? I don't know... I know it would have cost way more than this when they were done. It's a great opportunity for someone.
__________________
Dave Mc is offline  
Old 05-31-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Burro
Posts: 9
Quote:
If anybody is looking for a set of Boler cushion covers, make me an offer. Is the price set too high? I don't know... I know it would have cost way more than this when they were done. It's a great opportunity for someone.
Dave, Could you define complete? Thanks.
__________________
john flynn is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #8
Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Ontario
Posts: 33
Quote:
Dave, Could you define complete? Thanks.

Hi, I have all of the pieces including:

2 dinette seat cushions
2 dinette seat backs
2 dinette small end blocks
1 bunk bed top
1 bunk bed bottom
1 long wedge piece that fills the back of the bottom bunk

All are professionally done with vinyl bottoms and in great condition.

Thanks, Dave.
__________________
Dave Mc is offline  
Old 06-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Roy in TO's Avatar
 
Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Posts: 4,954
Quote:
1 long wedge piece that fills the back of the bottom bunk
AKA " Banana cushion"
__________________
Roy in TO is offline  
Old 06-02-2009, 09:17 PM   #10
Member
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Ontario
Posts: 33
The cushions are sold.
__________________

__________________
Dave Mc is offline  
 

Tags
boler


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boler cushion covers wanted Timmy T Classified Archives 2 06-09-2009 09:25 PM
Cushion covers for a Uhaul 13' Julia O. Classified Archives 4 08-24-2007 08:25 AM
TAKEN ~ Cushion covers for S19 KamperBob Classified Archives 3 06-27-2007 09:17 PM
Cushion Covers Legacy Posts Modifications, Alterations and Updates 10 07-09-2003 06:39 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.