Well, I'm selling another 1973 Boler
- This time a Tan/White combo for colours. Had this beauty on a 3500km trip last year, out on the BC coast, and it was awesome. Solar
kept the batteries charged, fridge
cool, and fantastic fan going on the hotter days. Selling as, despite loving the Boler
(obviously! I've had two now!), I want to move in to a 16foot Scamp
. Any ways, enough of my rambling. Details are below, so feel free to take a look. Thanks!
Colour: Tan bottom, White top.
Overall Length: 13'
Overall Height: 7' 2"
Outside Width - 6' 8"
Inside Height - 6'
Inside Length - 10'
Inside Width - 6' 6"
: Single tank on tongue.
Approx Dry weight
(with custom features below): 1350lbs
- 13", 4 1/2" X 5 bolt hub pattern
Sleeps 4 (front bunks)
- Solar Panel
- 2x CT Nautilus Marine/RV Deep Cycle 12v batteries
- Eliminator power Inverter
- NovaKool R1900 Fridge
- Suburban propane furnace
with 12v fan and thermostat
- Fantastic fan
- Recently replaced tires
, brand new spare
- LED brake and running lights
For more information and pictures: Kijiji Ad