Hi all - we started a Burro
restoration project a couple of years ago, but family and health issues have seriously sidetracked our project and we haven't made progress for months.
We've been hoping to finish at least finish off the floor before selling it, but we thought we'd see if there's an egg aficionado on here looking for a fixer-upper camper. It's a great project for someone...just not for us.
If you're interested send a private message and we'll get back to you with some photos and more info, and a full list of included parts and supplies.
- Some hard work is already done - the shell has been stripped, cleaned and a lot of the fiberglass work is done. The floor is started in the front/back but the middle part isn't installed. The trailer has been welded/reinforced and painted.
- It has clean Minnesota title
- We have a lot of the original Burro
parts - cushion covers, icebox, windows
- We also have (and will include) many parts and supplies to pass along with it -- e.g. new lockset, fiberglass materials, plywood for the floor, etc.
- It's a big project, with great upside potential!
- You MUST have a way to securely transport the egg. It has no floor right now, so it's not readily transportable on the trailer.
- Given the above you probably need to in/near the Minneapolis, MN area to pull off moving the egg in its current condition.
- It's a big project, with great time-sucking work potential!