AZ SOLD: New Lil Snoozy for sale Arizona - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Name: Chris
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
Posts: 3
SOLD: New Lil Snoozy for sale Arizona

New Lil Snoozy camper for sale $22,500 Clarkdale,AZ
Job transfer out of country forces sale
To order one is a 6 month waiting list and you pick it up in South Carolina.
Exterior Dimensions
Length: 19 ft. 0 in. (encompasses tongue to rear of AC unit)
Height: 7 ft. 10 1/2 in.
Width: 8 ft. (from outside tire to outside tire)
Living Area Dimensions
Length: 14 ft. 6 in.
Interior Width: 6 ft. 6 in.
Interior Head Room: 6 ft. 4 in.
Bed Size Area: 63 x 79 (34 sq. ft.)
Overall Living Space: 95.25 sq. ft.

Additional Specifications
Overall Dry Weight: 2500 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 225 lbs.
GAWR (gross axle rating): 3500 lbs.
Fresh Water: 30 gallons
Gray Water: 30 gallons
Ground Clearance: 10 1/2 in.
Height to top of hitch when level: 19 in.

Additions to standard
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0405.jpg   IMG_0407.jpg  

IMG_0414.jpg   IMG_0413.jpg  

__________________

Straley001 is offline  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #2
Junior Member
 
Name: todd
Trailer: scamp
Wisconsin
Posts: 10
What year is this ? have you done any upgrades ? Do you have pictures ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straley001 View Post
New Lil Snoozy camper for sale $22,500 Clarkdale,AZ
Job transfer out of country forces sale
To order one is a 6 month waiting list and you pick it up in South Carolina.
Exterior Dimensions
Length: 19 ft. 0 in. (encompasses tongue to rear of AC unit)
Height: 7 ft. 10 1/2 in.
Width: 8 ft. (from outside tire to outside tire)


Living Area Dimensions
Length: 14 ft. 6 in.
Interior Width: 6 ft. 6 in.
Interior Head Room: 6 ft. 4 in.
Bed Size Area: 63 x 79 (34 sq. ft.)
Overall Living Space: 95.25 sq. ft.

Additional Specifications
Overall Dry Weight: 2500 lbs.
Tongue Weight: 225 lbs.
GAWR (gross axle rating): 3500 lbs.
Fresh Water: 30 gallons
Gray Water: 30 gallons
Ground Clearance: 10 1/2 in.
Height to top of hitch when level: 19 in.

Additions to standard
__________________

toddanderson is offline  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:52 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Name: Chris
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
Posts: 3
Additions to Standard model

Picked up from Lil Snoozy factory 29 Nov. 2016
Additions to standard model
1. Thetford C-200CS Cassette Toilet mounted, wired and plumbed to water system
2. Additional LARGE PICTURE ESCAPE WINDOW with blind @ middle on passenger side
3. Spare Tire (galvanized wheel)
Straley001 is offline  
Old 02-25-2017, 06:44 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Chris
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Arizona
Posts: 3
SOLD
Straley001 is offline  
Old 06-05-2017, 11:48 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Name: Laura
Trailer: in market Lil Snoozie
California
Posts: 2
I have been looking at a Lil Snoozy but we are in Calif. and the Snoozy is in South Carolina!
Is you trailer still available? When is your exit date? When are you showing it?

Laura a 707 823-1694
Sprucy is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 03:02 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Borrego Dave's Avatar
 
Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Posts: 3,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprucy View Post
I have been looking at a Lil Snoozy but we are in Calif. and the Snoozy is in South Carolina!
Is you trailer still available? When is your exit date? When are you showing it? Laura a 707 823-1694
This one has been sold Laura. Might want to read the back posts on "for sale" ads to see if it's been reported sold. Good luck on your search....I like the Snoozy too, even talked to this seller on the phone .
Borrego Dave is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 12:14 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Name: Stephen
Trailer: Holiday Rambler
Arizona
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddanderson View Post
What year is this ? have you done any upgrades ? Do you have pictures ?
Is your lilsnoozy still for sale? If so what price are you asking?
__________________

Taho125 is offline  
 

Tags
for sale, lil snoozy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AL | SOLD: Lil Snoozy 2013 for sale for $18,000 Melanie B in NC Classified Archives 7 06-19-2017 02:36 PM
SC | SOLD: 2014 Lil Snoozy travel trailer JLuke Classified Archives 1 06-29-2015 11:40 AM
AR | SOLD Lil snoozy for sale BAMA & Pachyderm Posse Classified Archives 8 02-11-2015 06:48 PM
AR | SOLD: 2012 Lil Snoozy $15,500 on Consignment, McGaugh RV, Springdale, Arkansas Loren and Debbie Classified Archives 6 09-21-2013 09:30 PM
VA | SOLD: 2012 Lil Snoozy $17495 OBO ColoRockiesFan Classified Archives 48 05-26-2013 06:53 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
×