13-foot in Oklahoma City- $2,700
Death in family, and my 07-04-16 Stroke, is the reasons for sale
. I no longer have any desire, or the ability to finish restoring the Scamp
is ready to go camping as is, or is highly restorable with little effort. But needs cleaning!
1. Scamp has a front-bunk, two-person front dinette, with a new unused Porta-Potty that is hidden under one of the front seats, that slides out when needed.
2. New custom made mattress for permanent rear bed. New curtains for all windows
. Newly laid carpet.
3. New single-burner stove. Has 120 volt Dorm Fridge
4. New drawers installed in closet area.
5. New installed 120 volt, and 12-volt wiring, New breaker box & breakers. New front battery
box. No battery
6. Trailer wired for 120 volt A/C installation in closet.
7. Good tested axle
with new wheel bearings, seals, and Bearing Buddies. Rear stabilizers installed.
8. Side windows
and roof vent have been removed, and new sealing tape applied. No leaks! Have extra small vented door type window that was planned to be installed on rood side of trailer.
9. Two new tires
ordered, and to be installed in next few days. Good spare tire on back mount.
10. ShurFlo Gold Series 12-volt elect-fan/vent ready to install. I also have a used Parallax Power Converter- 120 volts to 12 DC volts if buyer wants it.
11. Also have many extra Scamp Co. new parts, such as cabinet door hinges, curtain rods, large trim for door, door hinge repair kits, mini rigid trim, etc.
12. Original removed items such as the ice-box, two-burner stove, LP tank/LP copper tubing, and Suburban furnace
are free to buyer, if they want them.
13. Only known defects are small area by one door hinge that could use some fiberglass cosmetic touch up. The exposed paint
on frame is dull and could use a coat of black paint
. Which would take about an hour or two.
14. Scamp needs cleaning. $ 2,700 next few days,
For additional information or photos please send me a PM with your email address, or call Four-0-five-794-six-one-52.