SOLD - SCAMP FOR SALE - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #1

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1982
In case someone is looking to buy a fiberglass trailer, my dad, Bob will be towing a 13 ft Scamp to Bullards that will be up for sale. Bob has been fixing up and upgrading this trailer for the past few months. This past week he has been flying around like a busy bee trying to get this trailer finished before he leaves for Bandon on Thursday the 17th. I don't know all the details but here is what I do know. New paint outside, new decals all the way around, new cabinet doors, flooring, cushions and curtains. It comes with a stove, fridge, sink, brakes, propane tank and battery. Bob has added a porch light and extra AC lights inside. He has also installed new cabinets above the bed and couch for extra storage. I am sure I have not listed everything but this is what I can remember off the top of my head. I'm not for sure what year this trailer is but it came with the red decals. I also don't know what his asking price is, that would be something you would have to discuss with him. If anyone is interested in looking or maybe buying a Scamp come on over to site A-47. This Scamp will be arriving Thursday evening.

FYI, Bob has been upgrading, fixing up and remodeling fiberglass trailers for about 5 years now. Some of you might have seen some of his handy work in other trailers he has towed to this gathering in the past. Last year he was in the 1971 Amerigo and 3 years ago he brought his 13ft 'Lil Bigfoot. My dad is also responsible for almost all the added extra's and upgrades to our Burro.

See everyone there.

Ellen B.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:32 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi,

I'm a newbie, so bear with me as I'm not up on the site lingo. What/where is Bullard?

Thanks.

--Karen
Old 07-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #3

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Hi,

I'm a newbie, so bear with me as I'm not up on the site lingo. What/where is Bullard?

Thanks.

--Karen
Bullard beach is a camp out near Coos Bay Oregon and will be this weekend. The site number is the camp site they will have for the weekend. There will be 120 or so fiberglass trailers and this one will be available to see at the campout.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #4

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
More info
http://www.all-oregon.com/parks/bullards_beach.htm
http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_71.php
Old 07-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #5

Is this trailer still available? Do you have any more info (e.g. pics, price, year, etc.) on it?

Thanks,
Danielle
Old 08-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #6

Yes, this trailer is still for sale, I will be posting pictures next week with more details.

Ellen B.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:04 AM   #7

Quote:
Yes, this trailer is still for sale, I will be posting pictures next week with more details.

Ellen B.
Still available?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #8

Sorry but this trailer was sold

Tags
scamp