I am selling my precious UHaul
CT-13 for a new house project.
The camper as been throught a big update and a lot of add-up.
- New ceiling carpetery
- All Windows
have been restore and all have new seals.
is all news (except a fez wire that where stil in good shape).
- Converter updated and new exterior wiring.
- Three way fridge
added and include a exterior fan
- New 12v water pump and new faucet
- New 2 burner stove
- New cooker Hood
- Every exterior light
are new and rewired (led)
- New tailight and LED light
- Exterior and interior paint
- New flooring (wood finish)
- Permanent new dual density foam bed
- New table for two (insteed of the front bunk bed) Bunk is included if new owner want to re-intall it.
- New door gasket
- Frame as been re-enforced and new paint
job (1 layer of anticorrosion primer and 2 layer of black anticorrosion paint)
- Added Heater (Hydroplame 12 000 btu) that works as new and provide enough heat to sleep in during winter time (tested at -25 degrees) and keep the Inside up to 22degrees.
- 1 season tire and come with 1 spare rim and tire and one others rims (total 3 tires
and 4 rims)
- Fantastic fan added with a max-air top
line have been updated
- Come with a 110v and 220v adapter
- New batterie (groupe 31) long life
I might be missing something but this is a unique and well restore UHaul
Every stiker you see will be taken off and you will be able to decide how you want your exterior look.
If interested send MP. I am located in Montréal, Qc.
If you want to see pics and the restore process look at: U-Haul
CT ''the project''
Asking price : 7500$