TAKEN ~ Cushion covers for S19 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-05-2007, 06:37 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
We recently remodeled our Scamp 19 standard. Anyone need a full set of cushion covers? No foam, sorry. Fabric is variegated tan with small diamonds every few inches. Condition is good, especially for 16 years old. Covers fit standard rear dinette (44" wide), front goucho/bunk and queen bed in loft. Yours for the cost of shipping (est 5#). We'll hold onto them a week. If no takers then we have to discard them.

-KB
Old 06-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 19 ft Scamp
KB,

We are renovating a 19' Scamp and are in need of the cushion covers. Our foam is great, but some of the cover fabric has literally disintegrated due to sun damage. I'd also be excited to get the table and bunk hardware since our table hardware is rough and the bunk hardware is missing.

Please let me know how I can contact you outside the forum (send me a PM or post your e-mail address or phone number) so that we can make arrangements for payment and shipping. I am so excited and my wife will be too as we were trying to figure out a creative way to repair our covers.

Thanks!!!!!

-Isaac
Old 06-07-2007, 05:30 PM   #3

Gone.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:17 PM   #4

Quote:
We recently remodeled our Scamp 19 standard. Anyone need a full set of cushion covers? No foam, sorry. Fabric is variegated tan with small diamonds every few inches. Condition is good, especially for 16 years old. Covers fit standard rear dinette (44" wide), front goucho/bunk and queen bed in loft. Yours for the cost of shipping (est 5#). We'll hold onto them a week. If no takers then we have to discard them.

-KB
Bob,

Thank you very much for the great cushion covers and bunk posts.

My wife is a very happy camper.

Well almost, still waiting for the grandchildren to use the bunk beds

Jim & Lois