TAKEN! More curtains - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-05-2009, 07:41 AM   #1

Trailer: 1976 13 ft Scamp

Click image for larger version

Name:	scamp2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	19047

I have a set of curtains that were in the Scamp I bought. I think they were just made. All you need for a 13' Scamp. I will post a picture of them in place. These are free and I'll pay shipping.

Dale
Old 04-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
But Dale... they are Sooooo you! Actually, I bet someone will like them, they're colorful.
If you don't find any takers, there's a give-away table at the Oregon Gathering. You could save the postage.

Any chance you'd like to give up the radio?? Now THAT I could use.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #3

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Donna, I'll just bet Brandy would LOVE those in her trailer. They'd REALLY complement her disco ball!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #4

Donna,
Sorry I don't have the radio. The picture is one from the previous owner. The curtains are nice, very appropriate for a Scamp from the 70'. Just not quite right for me. I have already sewn a new set. I am one of those males who sew. I knit too thanks to my late wife. She said she like a man who was man enough to knit and strong enough to purl.

Quote:
But Dale... they are Sooooo you! Actually, I bet someone will like them, they're colorful.
If you don't find any takers, there's a give-away table at the Oregon Gathering. You could save the postage.

Any chance you'd like to give up the radio?? Now THAT I could use.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #5

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Dale,

I like your style

And lookee, even matching fringed placemats!

Actually, they're so wild, and the curtains in my boler are so hideous (harvest gold sheets) that I'm tempted.

Anyway, it's very cool of you to post them here.

Care to show off your new ones?

Raya
Old 04-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Dale,

I like your style

And lookee, even matching fringed placemats!

Actually, they're so wild, and the curtains in my boler are so hideous (harvest gold sheets) that I'm tempted.

Anyway, it's very cool of you to post them here.

Care to show off your new ones?

Raya

I'll take a picture of the new ones when I get them in the trailer. I'm finishing up a little work in there first.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #7

Quote:
I'll take a picture of the new ones when I get them in the trailer. I'm finishing up a little work in there first.
Thanks!

Of course we all want to see the work, too, now that you've mentioned it

Not nosey, mind you (noooooo, not at all).... just like to see inside other eggs, and maybe pick up tips on how you've done things, etc. If you want to share.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:57 PM   #8

Trailer: Boler 1984
Raya
You MUST come up to the FG gathering at Emily in July. There have been about 110 trailers at the last severel gatherings and on Sat there's open house when you can go and peek into them all. Maybe all the people fron Va. could make up a' convoy'.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #9

That sounds great I'll have to see if I can make it happen.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 PM   #10

Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Cool

Hi Dale... I'm new to this site and to fiberglass 'egg' ownership ( a reformed Airstream/Avion owner... ha, ha). If those groovin' curtains are still available I'm VERY interested. Would be happy to purchase... single mom on limited budget but my 7 year old princess would really dig those in the new egg. We now are the proud owners of a somewhat dirty, badly painted but soon to be awesome 1979 13' Boler. It's currently grey on bottom, blue on top but I'm going to do some wild with this... using it for an education tool to take around to local schools for a "Geauxing Green" program I am developing. Want to teach elementary and jr. high kids about living a lower impact, healthier lifestyle (catch 'em early while they are still impressionable).

So I'm looking into something eye catching and awesome to put on the outside of the Boler after a good sanding. Maybe real tree bark, leaves, bamboo? Noodling around some ideas... if ya have some thoughts please send! :-)

OK... must catch some zzzz's. Thanks if you still have the curtains and even if you don't thanks for posting! Giving me more ideas for the new 'rolling crib'...ha,ha. Have a good one. God Bless, Roze
Old 05-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #11

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
So I'm looking into something eye catching and awesome to put on the outside of the Boler after a good sanding. Maybe real tree bark, leaves, bamboo? Noodling around some ideas... if ya have some thoughts please send! :-)
Roze, check out this topic... I'm sure you'll find inspiration here: Paint Jobs - Not a How to
Old 05-02-2009, 10:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Hi Dale... I'm new to this site and to fiberglass 'egg' ownership ( a reformed Airstream/Avion owner... ha, ha). If those groovin' curtains are still available I'm VERY interested.

OK... must catch some zzzz's. Thanks if you still have the curtains and even if you don't thanks for posting! Giving me more ideas for the new 'rolling crib'...ha,ha. Have a good one. God Bless, Roze

Hi Roze,
If you send me your address I'll send you the curtains......no charge.

Dale
Old 05-05-2009, 06:18 AM   #13

No longer available. Sending them off to Roze this week!