Trillium 13' 1977? for sale - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
Member
 
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft ('Kermit' It's not easy being green!)
Posts: 95
I have a vintage Trillium 13 footer for sale in Alabama. I've had it a couple of years meaning to get it ready and go camping - isn't happening. "Kermit" has a leak from the rear window and over the stove. We reupholstered the double bed/bench and table area. Had new tires put on and the wiring and propane checked and repaired by local RV folks. Don't have the skills or time or facilities to finish putting Kermit in tip-top shape. Needs some TLC. $3300.
__________________

__________________
debbyj is offline  
Old 09-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Apache Eagle Pop-up
Posts: 4
Quote:
I have a vintage Trillium 13 footer for sale in Alabama. I've had it a couple of years meaning to get it ready and go camping - isn't happening. "Kermit" has a leak from the rear window and over the stove. We reupholstered the double bed/bench and table area. Had new tires put on and the wiring and propane checked and repaired by local RV folks. Don't have the skills or time or facilities to finish putting Kermit in tip-top shape. Needs some TLC. $3300.
Where in Alabama are you located? Got any pix of the Trillium?

Walker
__________________

__________________
Walker is offline  
Old 09-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
Member
 
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft ('Kermit' It's not easy being green!)
Posts: 95
Quote:
Where in Alabama are you located? Got any pix of the Trillium?

Walker
Near Columbus, GA. I will have to work on getting some pix.
__________________
debbyj is offline  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Apache Eagle Pop-up
Posts: 4
Quote:
Near Columbus, GA. I will have to work on getting some pix.
Ok, thanks. I'm in Jackson, MS which looks to be about 5 hours from there. Pix would be very helpful. Please email the pix to walkerREMOVETHIS[a]its.state.ms.us
__________________
Walker is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1977 trillium 1300 for sale bob lantaigne Classified Archives 4 07-07-2010 08:31 AM
1977 13' Trillium 1300 For Sale - $5000 Janice Bailey Classified Archives 3 11-27-2008 05:15 PM
SOLD - 1977 TRILLIUM 13' FOR SALE Josh Henderson Classified Archives 6 10-17-2008 09:08 PM
Trillium 4500 (1977) For Sale Dave Baston Classified Archives 3 06-20-2007 06:49 AM
1977 Trillium 4500 For Sale Alexander Classified Archives 4 05-28-2007 12:51 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.