In case anyone else is interested in this, I can tell you what else I noticed about it.
- cushions missing
- cabinets and holding tanks all there.
- shell is in good shape - no cracks and not chalky.
- frame looked good
- missing bellyband trim in spots
- several windows
- ensolite seemed in good shape
- floor seemed good.
- door in good shape, but broken window
- needs new vent
- the "missing" tail light
in the photo is there in one of the cabinets
It is definitely a project trailer, but has good bones and is fixable. Biggest turnoff for me was all the broken windows. I suspect he would sell it for much less if you made him an offer. He does have a title