Trillium Corner Cubbys For Sale - Fiberglass RV


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium
Posts: 3
Trillium Corner Cubbys For Sale

I have 4 upper corner cubbys for sale. I had originally intended to install them in my Trillium but I ran out of time. They are from Outback in Calgary and are in perfect shape and ready to install. If you are re-doing your beloved Trillium, these would be a great addition! I will let them go for $100 plus shipping, I paid well over double that! A great deal!!!
Attached Thumbnails
_DSC0406.JPG  
__________________

__________________
Thom T is offline  
Old 10-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Name: Stephan
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Ontario
Posts: 16
Registry
Will they fit the original Trilliums ? Are they still for sale ? Thnx S.R.
__________________

__________________
Stephan G Ryan is offline  
Old 10-08-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium
Posts: 3
Cubbys

Hello

Yes, they should fit original Trilliums, I bought them from Outback and they use the original mold. I tried a dry fit a couple of times and they seemed fine, I would use PL 400 0r fiberglass to install them.

Still available.

Thom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan G Ryan View Post
Will they fit the original Trilliums ? Are they still for sale ? Thnx S.R.
__________________
Thom T is offline  
Old 10-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Name: Stephan
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Ontario
Posts: 16
Registry
Corner Cubbys

Yes , I will take them . How do we get in contact without exposing ourselves to the email spammers ? Thnx , S.Ryan
__________________
Stephan G Ryan is offline  
Old 10-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Trillium
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan G Ryan View Post
Yes , I will take them . How do we get in contact without exposing ourselves to the email spammers ? Thnx , S.Ryan
Hey, sorry for the dely in responding, I was out of the country for a few days. Actually, I will be in Toronto Oct 13-18. Perhaps we can find a way to connect there? I can have the cubbys boxed and shipped as soon as I return from TO. Now, to find a way to exchange info....
__________________
Thom T is offline  
Old 10-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Moderator
 
Matt in SV's Avatar
 
Name: Matt
Trailer: U-Haul VT16, Escape 19
California
Posts: 987
Registry
Quote:
Now, to find a way to exchange info....
I believe you'll find you can click on each other's names and send a PM (Private Message) with your contact info. If this doesn't work, perhaps one of you has PMs disabled.

Regards,

Matt
__________________
Planning our next Escape!
Matt in SV is offline  
Old 11-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Name: Stephan
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Ontario
Posts: 16
Registry
Shipping by Bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom T View Post
Hey, sorry for the dely in responding, I was out of the country for a few days. Actually, I will be in Toronto Oct 13-18. Perhaps we can find a way to connect there? I can have the cubbys boxed and shipped as soon as I return from TO. Now, to find a way to exchange info....
I thought I would have heard from you by now . Any update ? S.Ryan
__________________
Stephan G Ryan is offline  
Old 11-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Name: Stephan
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Ontario
Posts: 16
Registry
Elusive Cubbys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom T View Post
I have 4 upper corner cubbys for sale. I had originally intended to install them in my Trillium but I ran out of time. They are from Outback in Calgary and are in perfect shape and ready to install. If you are re-doing your beloved Trillium, these would be a great addition! I will let them go for $100 plus shipping, I paid well over double that! A great deal!!!
What happened with these ? I was hoping you would get back to me with the shipping costs ? S.Ryan
__________________
Stephan G Ryan is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 07:14 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Thom last logged in to FiberglassRV: Last Activity: 10-15-2010 05:26 AM ... that was more than a month ago.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Roger C H's Avatar
 
Name: Roger
Trailer: 2009 Trillium 1300 "Homelet"/2014 Subaru Outback "Rosie"
Washington
Posts: 2,172
Registry
FYI: The shelving for the ends of Trilliums is available at:

Parts/Service | Trillium RV

They are $385 for both ends. These are u-shaped and cover from closet to kitchen.
__________________
A charter member of the Buffalo Plaid Brigade!

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Roger C H is offline  
Old 11-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Roy in TO's Avatar
 
Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Posts: 4,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger C H View Post
FYI: The shelving for the ends of Trilliums is available at:

Parts/Service | Trillium RV

They are $385 for both ends. These are u-shaped and cover from closet to kitchen.
And it looks like Tom is coming up to Toronto for one of the 2 RV shows near the airport in Jan and Feb of 2011. A good opportunity for delivery.
__________________

__________________
Roy in TO is offline  
 

Tags
trillium


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
75 - 13 ft Trillium for sale Thelma & John Classified Archives 0 07-14-2008 09:24 PM
Scamp Square Corner Windows Steve R General Chat 3 09-14-2007 07:56 PM
Trillium 5500 for sale Laurence W. Classified Archives 6 12-18-2006 04:49 PM
79 Trillium For Sale Classified Archives 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM
The Holidays are Around the Corner! General Chat 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.