U-haul 13 w/bathroom - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
U-haul 13 w/bathroom

U HAUL Fiberglass Travel Trailer

I happened across this craigslist add today- photos look great for someone looking-
Old 07-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Love the keychain!
Nicely-done bathroom addition!

CindyL
Old 07-18-2011, 01:09 AM   #3

Trailer: 1986 U-Haul CT13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Love the keychain!
Nicely-done bathroom addition!

CindyL
hey gang, thanks for the nice words!

yep ... thats me. i bought this little beauty with a lot of plans and hopes and dreams to turn it into my own little state of the art egg. i started saving and planning and researching (i literally have hundreds of threads and screen grabs printed out), and right as i was about to begin the big update - we got the good news ... we are having a baby!

to add to this and my mania for glass eggs, a couple of months ago i was looking at the FGRV.com home page and systematically clicking through each egg manufacturer. i got to Play Pac and freaked out at how much loved the Play Pac! i told my wife if i could go back, the only thing i think i like better than our beloved U Haul is a Play Pac. i showed her this beautifully renovated Play Pac and she agreed it was very cool. soooo ... not only did a Play Pac come up for sale - but it was in fact, THEE Play Pac that was so nicely renovated that was for sale! and that is Stephen's PP which he so nicely photographed and posted his story here in an earlier thread.

i just had to have it but my wife reminded me that i was "crazy, and that i cant keep both - we are having a baby." well, she is right - we are having a baby, and i am crazy! i want to keep both but it is a bit selfish and i know someone out there will love the 'Bald Eggle' and give it all the attention it deserves. i swore i was the last owner of this little fella but that Play Pac really threw me for a loop. i have not had a chance to list it here since i just listed it and have been showing it all weekend.

anyway, thats the short of it. if anyone has any questions - feel free to call or write. i have some standing offers to buy from out of state, and since they are rare i am not ruling it out, but i would like folks to stop by, pop in and go over it with me so i know they are happy with every bit of it.

thanks again fiberglassrv for everything - this site continues to be fun, inspiring, and such a wealth of good information!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0012.jpg   DSC_0027.jpg  

DSC_0040.jpg   DSC_0053.jpg  

Old 07-20-2011, 01:11 AM   #4

Trailer: 1986 U-Haul CT13 ft
Registry
SOLD - thanks everyone.

Tags
u-haul