I'm geting too pooped out to take "The Beagle" camping anymore so she's for sale
. 1984 Uhaul
CT, 13 feet and all fiberglass goodness. Mostly original with a nice aluminum platform on the back for a window a/c (that's included.) Could use some wax but in good shape. 900 pounds to tow so you can tow her with nearly anything.
Here are some of her features and all are included:
- cream colored
- window a/c
- original ice box (not a fridge
but many folks have installed a fridge
in other uhauls without much trouble)
- Fantastic Fan with thermostat and smoked cover.
- before I found a true Uhaul
spare rim, I had a low speed custom rim made for a spare. You can have it plus the Uhaul
spare tire rim I found.
- full kit of replacement window rubber and exterior spline.
- original stove and furnace
is not hooked up. Who wants to cook inside?!?
- new trailer wiring and new tow lights
plus LED light
- original trailer lights
and lenses still in place.
- new in box Maxx Air cover
- new in box IOTA electronic battery
- cushions in great shape, carpet good.
- one leak near door but I'm working on that this week.
- porta potti
- potable water system cleaned with new hoses. sink pump works.
- original solar panel
up top but haven't tested it. I charge the battery
with shore power.
like new with only 900 miles on them.
- 2 new LED interior lights
Asking $4100 but I'll negotiate. She's in good shape and you can camp with her tomorrow or tinker around with adding some items, if you like to tinker. I have clear title
and she's currently insured and tagged.
I'm in Austin TX. Photos can be seen here (3 sets) and I'll load more on the weekend. Uhaul Camper Girl's photosets on Flickr
Drop me a message if you have questions.
uhaulcamper9000 at yahoo dot com