Wagon Master Furnace - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
Hi All, After further investigation, I discovered the furnace model # is 6000B. It also states on the metal plate that a blower MAY be used. I know that it was not hooked up when I got it. Hope this info helps.

Old 06-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #16
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Hi Dave,

That's very helpful, thanks! I've been Googling to try to find the grille dimensions for the 6000 but so far have not found them (I have found a manual for the 5000 but not the 6000). Dave said he thought it was about 11 x 17, but you know how it is in these campers -- an inch or two can mean the difference between fitting and not fitting

I've sent a note to Rick to see if he would be able to measure the grille on his 6000 (or Dave, if you get a chance to measure it). Once I know the exact measurements of the grille, I can figure out if it will fit.

It sounds like between John, Rick and me, you will have it sold, Dave

Old 06-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #17
Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Dave that Wagon Master furnace looks just like my 13' 1977 Scamp's funace which has a thermostat...which no longer works. Although, it appears yours is sold to Ray and John and the other guy, do you have any idea where I can get a thermostat for mine...or how to jerry-rig it with some other standard furnace part...
I'm not much of a fixer, but I'd like to be able to tell the couple buying my Scamp where they can go to get it fixed. My RV shop said they couldn't fix it as they had no idea where to get RETRO parts like that.
Thanks for any help you can give me!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #18
Name: Dave
Trailer: 1976 Boler
The grill measures 10 1/4" wide by 16 1/2" long.