Wanted Late Model Casita 17 Liberty Deluxe - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #1

Name: Gord & Linda
Trailer: HitchHiker 5W & Casita 17LD
TX,USA: Oct-Apr & AB, CDA: April - Oct
Wanted Late Model Casita 17 Liberty Deluxe

Looking to take delivery after we drop our 36' 5W at our lot in SoCal in mid November. Willing to consider making detour on our trip south from Alberta to view, buy and leave in storage for the right Casita.

The more options the better but must have high lift susspension pkg,furnace and AC
Old 09-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Liberty Deluxe

'97, in upstate NY. Immaculate, but distance an issue for you? We are pretty darn far away. Also, you are taking it to store somewhere else, or asking to store it with us? Yes, it has AC and furnace. I don't know how to tell if it has high lift suspension, but if you can tell me how to look I can try to find out. What other options do they have? We purchased this because it was in such clean condition and not because we were aware of the different options available. We love that the AC is below the closet, which makes way more sense to us than on the roof.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #3

Elise,

Are you sure you have a Casita LIberty 17 Deluxe? AFAWK, the AC for the 17 ft Casitas is always roof mounted. Where,exactly, is yours?

In any eveny, unless NY is being moved west, travelling there while on the way from Alberta to SoCal iinvolves major detour

Thnx Anyway,

GJ & LJ
Old 10-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita
Registry
Have you tried this page. I see a couple there.

Molded Fiberglass Trailers | Fiberglass RV's For Sale
Old 10-05-2012, 08:45 PM   #5

Name: Pat
Trailer: U-Haul VT
California
We have a 2003 in the Sacramento Area if interested can contact us. We recently downsized to a Uhaul 13 CT.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Am I sure

Ha, I was not, it was a Spirit Deluxe, not a Liberty Deluxe, and it is now sold. We ourselves will be shopping for a bigger fiberglass trailer in months to come. Good luck with your search.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:51 PM   #7

Name: Bert
Trailer: Oliver
Minnesota
2012 Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe in Tucson, Arizona
Everything you need for comfortable and worry free camping is in the easy to tow all-electric custom travel trailer. With a queen size bed, refrigerator, enclosed bathroom-shower, magnetic induction cooktop, cosy dinette you are ready for great travelling.

The Casita comes ready to tow with a Reese load-leveling hitch. We tow with a compact SUV. Lots of storage cubbies and cabinets with a roomy closet provide room for your travelling digs! All doors are custom wood frame and panel especially made for the Casita.

email gusmarbert@gmai.com to learn more about this lovely, lite and easy to tow home on wheels!
Old 02-15-2013, 02:27 AM   #8

Sorry Folks,

We thought this ad had been cancelled. We found our Casita 17LD in Texas and take delivery in 2 weeks.

Tags
casita