Would like to see an Escape 5th wheel - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #1

Name: Jeffrey W.
Trailer: In the market for a new or used Escape 5th Wheel
Colorado
Would like to see an Escape 5th wheel

HI Everyone. First time posting. I have look a travel trailers for the passed 2yrs and have decided to go with the Escape 5th Wheel. A new Escape cost 26k, so I may go with a used one. So far I have not found one to take a look at. Escape has a referral program but no one has ordered a 5th wheel at this time that's in the program. I live in Colorado and Escape is in British Columbia about 1,500 miles away. So if someone has an Escape 5th wheel and may be coming my way, let me know. It would be so help full if I could take a look.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #2

Trailer: 2009 19 ft Escape / 2009 Honda Pilot
Registry
Jeff, you will hear from a couple Escape 5.0 owners here, but I would also suggest you post the request on the Escape Forum for more results. LINK
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 08-18-2010, 01:07 PM   #3

Name: Jeffrey W.
Trailer: In the market for a new or used Escape 5th Wheel
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
Jeff, you will hear from a couple Escape 5.0 owners here, but I would also suggest you post the request on the Escape Forum for more results. LINK
Jim, Thanks for the INFO.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #4

Trailer: Casita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff W. View Post
HI Everyone. First time posting. I have look a travel trailers for the passed 2yrs and have decided to go with the Escape 5th Wheel. A new Escape cost 26k, so I may go with a used one. So far I have not found one to take a look at. Escape has a referral program but no one has ordered a 5th wheel at this time that's in the program. I live in Colorado and Escape is in British Columbia about 1,500 miles away. So if someone has an Escape 5th wheel and may be coming my way, let me know. It would be so help full if I could take a look.
HI Jeff,

Too bad we didn't know about each other a couple of weeks ago. We also wanted to see one and I worked with Tammy at Escape Ind's and she hooked us up with Dayna, from Texas, who was up in Grand Lake, CO area on her way home from the Bandon get-together. Shirley and I drove up on a Sunday and visited with Dayna and her family and got a really nice tour of the 5.0. It sure sold us. I would be happy to talk with you on the phone if you'd like to call. We're in Aurora, CO and I'll Private Message you with my phone and E-mail. Feel free to call me.

Are you planning to come up to the Fall Get-together next month?? I think at least one Scamp 5th wheel will be there. If nothing else, you could drive up for a day visit.

Regards,

Keith Williams

Tags
escape