(2008 Spring Event) Pot Luck on Saturday Night - what will you bring? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #1

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
I have contacted Craig and I have volunteered to organize an *unofficial* Pot Luck on Saturday night at 6PM - after the official meeting.

If you are interested please contact me via e-mail CHale at Telus.net. Replace the at with an @ and let me know what you would like to bring or I will be happy to make some suggestions.

To keep our carbon foot print small it will be a BYO plates, cutlery and drinks.

Please pass this message along to anyone you know who is coming and who may not be on this form.

If you have a portable pop up shelter could you please bring it - the more the better - in case we have rains. Oh I know it never rains in May in B.C...... what was I thinking!

Carol

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #2

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Carol??

I think we'd best advise (or remind) the American Eggers coming up to spend time with us that there are certin food stuff which Customs Canada MAY not allow them to bring into Canada ESPECIALLY in larger quantities for such things as a pot-luck. Don't be askin me what all they are cause I dunno, LOL!!! Maybe just a reminder that there is a well stocked super market only about a mile away from The Fort where they could replenish food items???
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:50 PM   #3

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Carol??

I think we'd best advise (or remind) the American Eggers coming up to spend time with us that there are certin food stuff which Customs Canada MAY not allow them to bring into Canada ESPECIALLY in larger quantities for such things as a pot-luck. Don't be askin me what all they are cause I dunno, LOL!!! Maybe just a reminder that there is a well stocked super market only about a mile away from The Fort where they could replenish food items???
Will do.

You know Doug you could join us and bring a Pizza or two - its a win win - still no clean up for you and I might get a box?????

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:33 PM   #4

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
SHE, who MUST be obeyed says, "It depends on who has the larger campfire AND biggest supply of 'rotting grapes' ", LOL
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 01:39 PM   #5

Name: Bob
Trailer: Bigfoot
California
Will there be a Spring event this year?
Bob Curran is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 ft. langley, rally