Glass Egg Meet-up: Ft. Langley, B.C. 2008 FALL EVENT - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #1

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Fort Langley Glass Eggs Fall Meet 2008 info page.
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #2

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Fort Langley Glass Eggs
Fall Meet 2008
http://www.fortcamping.com/campsite.aspx

Friday September 12th - Sunday September 14th, 2008

Let's see how quickly these sites go! I've reserved the entire Salamander section again and we have the possibility of also using the Chinook sites if required. To be included in the group reservations must be made only through me and payment of $70.56 for the two nights is payable to me as soon as you reserve your site. My contact email is below. If I do not respond to your email, you should assume your email did not go through.

You can get my contact information by emailing me here if you do not have it already.

Something that came up at the last meet is a question regarding cancellations. If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, I will refund any payment you have made to me. After one month prior to the event (August 12th or later), I will only refund your money only if I can find someone to fill your site. You are most welcome to find another Boler, Trillium or other fibreglass trailer owner to take your spot, but I need to know when this kind of change is made.

We will hold our regular meeting Saturday afternoon at 4:00 PM in the field to the south of the washrooms. Snacks are welcome if you wish to bring something.
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #3

Registry
Thanks so much for getting this NEW sub forum up and running for us, GREATLY appreciated!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 12:13 AM   #4

Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
[b]Fort Langley Glass Eggs
Fall Meet 2008
http://www.fortcamping.com/campsite.aspx

Friday September 12th - Sunday September 14th, 2008
Hi Mike,

People should remember to reserve through me. The link above is good for looking at the campground, but I have already reserved all the sites and allot them on a first come first serve basis.

I actually posted in May on another thread on the site since we were advised there was already a thread running and shoudl keep it to that thread... I have also posted the event in the calendar.

Craig
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:15 AM   #5

Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Thanks so much for getting this NEW sub forum up and running for us, GREATLY appreciated!!!
Thanks for pointing this out Doug. I'm so busy with work I don't get much chance to cruise the forums...

Craig
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:04 PM   #6

Registry
....did I mess up asking to have a new subform for the fall meet??? If I did I guess 'we' best delete ONE and only use the correct one, Sorry IF I goofed up yet again
Old 07-21-2008, 09:06 AM   #7

Registry
.......please note:

Craig has been able to secure about 8 additional sites for those wanting to attend. These sites are the longer sites designed to be used as 'pull through' sites! Please contact Craig directly (not the Camp Ground) for reservations.

Thanks so very much to Tammy and Reace for setting up another Escape Factory tour this time 'round. Also please note, those that ordered some of 'our' T-Shirts .....they are in and should be available at the fall (Sept) meet.
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #8

Registry
This morning, I called Stan and made reservations for us to be in our site for the Wednesday before our meet starts. Anyone else coming early???
Old 08-13-2008, 09:33 PM   #9

Registry
I see Craig has been able to add some more sites for our meet.

All are 'spoken for' (an some STILL need to be $$'d for) but you can STILL email (or however else you can contact him) him to get on a stand by list for cancellations or IF he can add more sites to our roster.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #10

Registry
Bringin this back on top, ....email with Craig about the need for even more sites for our fall Glass Egg Meet. He indicated he'd contact park management and see about arranging for more room!!!
One time we WILL fill the campground!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #11

Trailer: 2007 17.5 ft Bigfoot (25B17.5G)
Registry
Quote:
This morning, I called Stan and made reservations for us to be in our site for the Wednesday before our meet starts. Anyone else coming early???
Doug,

Check your messages. I will arrive tomorrow...Salamander #7.

Ron
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #12
Commercial Member

Trailer: We have had all the brands at least once.
We enjoyed meeting new friends at the Ft. Langley rally and the open house at Escape Trailers. It was close to home and we may return next year.
Chuck
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #13

Registry
...and we just 'MAY" let ya come back, LOL!!!!
Please DO comback, the Spring Fling always is more funner......

Tags
2008 ft. langley, fall, rally, eggcamper