Watch For It - May 8-10, 2009 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Watch for an upcoming announcement re:dates, etc for our next meet, May '09 [at] Brae Island Recreational Park (The Fort Campground). Craig has a ton more stuff going on right now, so his post may not appear for a while....
__________________

__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Carol, are you once again volunteering to set up a pot-luck??

Enquireing mind(??) needs to know....
__________________

__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Regor S's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 6
Post

Quote:
Watch for an upcoming announcement re:dates, etc for our next meet, May '09 [at] Brae Island Recreational Park (The Fort Campground). Craig has a ton more stuff going on right now, so his post may not appear for a while....
Meet

Hey Doug, I think we met on top of Mt.Kobu. When will the dates for this years Meet be etched in cement?
Some of us have to book our Holidays soon.

Have a great weekend *_* Roger
__________________
Regor S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
As the calander indicates, dates are May 8/9/10th! Can ya work some time off then and come krack some Eggs with us? You NEED to pre-register (FAST) through/will Craig Breckenridge (there's links to his pages an addy aleswhere in the B.C. thread) and NOT through the campground. Wouldn't hurt to get there a day two early (as we do) and maybe even stay a day or two longer, its SUCH a nice park and located close to many attractions.


....Mount W H O ????


Attached Images
 
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Sandra L's Avatar
 
Name: Sandra
Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape")
California
Posts: 122
Registry
Post

Quote:
As the calander indicates, dates are May 8/9/10th! Can ya work some time off then and come krack some Eggs with us? You NEED to pre-register (FAST) through/will Craig Breckenridge (there's links to his pages an addy aleswhere in the B.C. thread) and NOT through the campground. Wouldn't hurt to get there a day two early (as we do) and maybe even stay a day or two longer, its SUCH a nice park and located close to many attractions.


....Mount W H O ????
Hi Doug,
Can you post some links in this thread? I'm such a computer klutz that it takes a bit to find these things out.
Thanks
Sandra
Peace and Sunshine
__________________
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Sandra, sorry about the delay in responding here. I have just tried to put up a (some) links to our meets with no success. I'll try sending you a personal message with our wagon master (Craig Breckenridge) addy in it. ALL reservations need to be made through him and NOT with the campground. He may be a little tardy in responding as he has just started up his own company and is VERY involved with that process. IF there's anything else I might be able to assist with, please don't hesitate to email me....




Attached Thumbnails
ani34.gif  
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Regor S's Avatar
 
Trailer: Trillium 4500
Posts: 6
Quote:
Sandra, sorry about the delay in responding here. I have just tried to put up a (some) links to our meets with no success. I'll try sending you a personal message with our wagon master (Craig Breckenridge) addy in it. ALL reservations need to be made through him and NOT with the campground. He may be a little tardy in responding as he has just started up his own company and is VERY involved with that process. IF there's anything else I might be able to assist with, please don't hesitate to email me....
Hey Doug, hope you had a great Holiday Season
Can you send me Craig's email also so I can make a reservation
Attached Thumbnails
Koala_Bear.jpg  
__________________
Regor S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Quote:
Hey Doug, hope you had a great Holiday Season
Can you send me Craig's email also so I can make a reservation
I just P.M'd ya......
Attached Thumbnails
greedy1.jpg  
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
Commercial Member
 
Name: Reace
Trailer: Escape Manufacturer
Posts: 123
Hey Doug,

Are we registering yet?! Did I see pregregistration....? What does this require? Beer? Chocolate? Flowers for the Godess? Come on help me out here....Please.

I have been watching as Reace and I would like to come but haven't seen anything.

Tammy
__________________
Reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Quote:
Hey Doug,

Are we registering yet?! Did I see pregregistration....? What does this require? Beer? Chocolate? Flowers for the Godess? Come on help me out here....Please.

I have been watching as Reace and I would like to come but haven't seen anything.

Tammy
Hi Tammy, did you pre-register last fall like all the other 'faithful'!!!

One needs to contact MR. Breckenridge direct (email/snail mail or land line) to get registered if you haven't already done so.

P.S. I'll try to call you guys sometime tomorrow (Thursday), 'someone' will be there, RIGHT??
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:13 AM   #11
Member
 
Craig Breckenridge's Avatar
 
Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 37
Registry
Quote:
Hi Tammy, did you pre-register last fall like all the other 'faithful'!!!

One needs to contact MR. Breckenridge direct (email/snail mail or land line) to get registered if you haven't already done so.

P.S. I'll try to call you guys sometime tomorrow (Thursday), 'someone' will be there, RIGHT??
Hi to all.

I've been working with Stan to get things organized... we're a bit behind due to workload (real work due to my new position at the office) but I hope to send out the announcement this weekend. That may be delayed if Stan can't get back to me right away but it will be very soon. We are taking as many spots in the campground as are available and are looking to the GVRD on an exemption for the rule about 1 trailer per space. The Chinook pull through spaces MAY be allowed to have two trailers in each spot.

Announcing soon!

Craig
__________________
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Carol H's Avatar
 
Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Posts: 11,731
Registry
Quote:
Carol, are you once again volunteering to set up a pot-luck??

Enquireing mind(??) needs to know....
Does this mean that the"enquireing mind" might actually be social and join us this time?

Of course we will have a pot luck on Saturday night as well the communal fire over at the big pit by the stage so bring lots of fire wood!

The big question I have about this meet is will the jello shooters be at the fire pit again?? I have fond memories.

Per our last meet - please remember to making up a (weather proof) sign for your trailer - telling us who you are and the trailers make and age. Get creative - you never know there *may* be a prize for the most creative.

Carol

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Na'Idon't THINK so Tim!!
A BAD day orderin in (FRESH) from Jim's pizza is better than any GOOD day of Pot-Luckin!

I believe they call it (Pot Luck) for a reason, LOL???

But... I will NEVER try to disuade anyone from joining in the SUPER spread the pot luck offers!

...can't wait'll MAY!!!!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #14
Member
 
Craig Breckenridge's Avatar
 
Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Posts: 37
Registry
Quote:
Hi Doug,
Can you post some links in this thread? I'm such a computer klutz that it takes a bit to find these things out.
Thanks
Sandra
Peace and Sunshine
Hi Sandra,

All the contact informaiont is one thread up...

Otherwise: http://members.shaw.ca/Glass.Eggs.Four/May%202009.html

__________________

__________________
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2009 ft. langley, rally


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Watch for Me! (WA) RonMayo General Chat 8 06-26-2006 09:14 PM
Better watch out......... Jackie Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 1 12-21-2005 12:51 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.