Any horse-loving members in Canada? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2016, 07:36 PM   #1

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Any horse-loving members in Canada?

My daughter, Mary, always wanted a horse when she was growing up, but we couldn't afford to keep a horse. Now she's an adult and has her own horse... somewhat on a shoestring, tight money, but she's so happy to have her Buttercup. I'm happy for her.

Unfortunately, Buttercup has bad hooves. Mary has heard of a supplement that she really want to get, but she can't find it in the US. She says it's from Canada. It's a fairly new offering from Hoffman's, called Hoffman's Hoof Mineral. I was wondering if any member in CA had ever run across it, and knew of a way to get some into the US. TIA!
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:31 PM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Mike, I went to their website and they are located in Canada but do show locations where there products are sold in the US. If not in your area then send then a message I am sure they will send you something

Hoffmanshorseproducts.com - were to buy.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 10:14 PM   #3

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Oh! Thanks, Carol! I'll tell Mary about these places. One of those should be willing to ship the stuff.
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 08:31 AM   #4

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Good luck.

There is a email address & phone number for them on their contact page. I would contact them directly and ask who the closest dealer is, as their web page of dealers may not be up to date.

I know sometimes the dealers themselves will not ship outside their area - possible due to an agreement with the producer but if you call the producing company & tell them there is not a dealer close to you and the closest dealer will not ship to you, they will do it directly. Or at least that was the case with another animal supplement I needed to purchase from last year.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vin