I think Gilda asked this a few weeks back, and I finally remembered to address it. I made a video so I could "talk" at the same time, but for some reason it did cut out before I was finished.
The part that was cut off just addressed how the wire shelf was attached to the kitchen cabinet, which required shaving (shudder) a bit of the wood away to let the rack slide in (so yes, I had again drifted off-topic). The cabinet was not quite square in front; the shelf fit in back but was too snug to fit on the front right side.
After I'd made some alterations to the cabinet (and slept on the process), an easier method occurred to me. I should have just created two wooden "channels" on each side for the shelf to slide into, like a drawer. I could have attached those with four screws total, and trimmed the shelf down by one more wire length(width)wise so fitting into that space would not have been a problem.
Those are little fabric bins from the Dollar Store.
Also, it may be clear from the video although I didn't actually address it -- there is a rod support on the street-side window because there is wood paneling there to support a hook. On curbside, I have carpeting, and the little shelf I've installed above the window is up too high for a hook (although probably a wire support screwed into an eyehook would work), thus that side has a sag which will be addressed.
All of the mods you see here are done by a determined female without some of the necessary tools. I could drag the hubby out and probably get better results, but have wanted to do this myself, so am suffering the occasional consequences.
Regarding the additional curtain panels I'd made, I'm now very sorry I didn't line them to give the fabric more "heft." I had thought that since they were mainly in corners and at sides and never in front of the windows
that that would not be necessary, but in retrospect think the look would have been much better.
Also, excuse the disarray in the trailer, I'd taken everything apart to do a cleaning!